Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Win a 12 Seat Box to watch Leinster take on Clermont *now closed*

Options
1121314151618»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

So, was there a winner? Who's the lucky sod? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,782 ✭✭✭P.C.

Steve wrote: »
    So, was there a winner? Who's the lucky sod? :)

Any news?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,036 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Yeah I've been checking my pm's but nothing from you :p

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭sh__93

Just because it hasn't been announced that a winner was picked and people unsure if the competitions over. I was the lucky one that won.. I got a pm from boards.
    If anyone's looking a ticket don't be afraid to pm me. :)

Shane.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Lucky you, well done!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,036 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Congrats :) make sure some of your good luck rubs off the team on Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭Quint2010

Well done. Fair play!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

Well done! :) Report back with photo's of pimped out suit and / or let us know if any players made an apperance! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭tolosenc

[Jackass] wrote: »
    Well done! :) Report back with photo's of pimped out suit and / or let us know if any players made an apperance! :pac:

Why do you think Healy is starting on the bench?

Advertisement