Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco Xmas money-off coupons

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Steven81

Got 14 euro worth of vouchers in post today, 6 euro off if i spend 40 this week and then 4 off if i spend 40 euro for the 2 weeks after.

I never received the xmas vouchers like these but i have been shopping in Dunnes recently so am wondering are they giving me these to get me back into Tescos.

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭andersat2

got 'em as well today.
    using them on tesco petrol - great deal

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

I got same!
    I'm being targeted by Tesco. Woohoo!

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭Diziet

Unfortunately not Tesco petrol stations nearby :-(.

I got some vouchers too, and I would like to use them, but I have difficulty deciding on what, given that I use Aldi most of the time! Any ideas?

Diziet wrote: »
    I got some vouchers too, and I would like to use them, but I have difficulty deciding on what, given that I use Aldi most of the time! Any ideas?
    Alcohol. D'oh!
    I have the same problem. If I can't use them, I'll give them to someone who will or just give them to someone in the queue ahead of me :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭Diziet

snubbleste wrote: »
    Alcohol. D'oh!
    I have the same problem. If I can't use them, I'll give them to someone who will or just give them to someone in the queue ahead of me :)

Ha ha, indeed, but I have reasonable alcohol stocks already :-). Can't give them away sadly, they need my clubcard to work.

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭frankmul

Ha ha, indeed, but I have reasonable alcohol stocks already :-). Can't give them away sadly, they need my clubcard to work.

Is it not the case that they just need a clubcard. I use my wife's vouchers with my card. Never a problem. The cards aren't linked

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 182 ✭✭rabjoshu

I have two €4 off €40 or more spend coupons at Tesco
    One is valid 11 Feb-17 Feb, the other 18 Feb-24 Feb.
    They have a name on them but not linked to a clubcard.
    I'm not going to use them. I'm willing to post them to someone in the morning for the cost of 60c (55c stamp & envelope). Paypal only (transfer is free if from paypal balance).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

What about clothing, kitchenware, books, cds, dvds? Larger Tescos sell a huge range of non-food items now. The clothing is fair quality and you can't go wrong with things like socks, slippers, pyjamas, underwear, etc ....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭uli84

Can someone confirm these are accepted paying for petrol? Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭valc

yes - can confirm these vouchers can be used for petrol. I used them for petrol in Dundrum at the weekend & no questions asked!

valc

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭jjjd

uli84 wrote: »
    Can someone confirm these are accepted paying for petrol? Thanks!

Yip. Got same vouchers and used them for petrol as well. No probs.

Got a few more money off coupons today folks. They've just done another mailing methinks.

Same here
    3x €6 off €40 spend

• Registered Users Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭donnacha

Got dunnes, supervalu and tesco all in the post over the past few days :) Pity they are all falling in relatively same timeframe - Supervalu and Tesco will gain most of my supermarket spend over the next couple of weeks:

Supervalu offered me 2 wks of €10 off a €50 spend.
    Tesco offered me 3 wks of €6 off a €40 spend.
    Dunnes offered me 1 wk of €12 off €80 spend and 3 further weeks of €8 off €80 spend.

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭jjjd

donnacha wrote: »
    Got dunnes, supervalu and tesco all in the post over the past few days :) Pity they are all falling in relatively same timeframe - Supervalu and Tesco will gain most of my supermarket spend over the next couple of weeks:

Supervalu offered me 2 wks of €10 off a €50 spend.
    Tesco offered me 3 wks of €6 off a €40 spend.
    Dunnes offered me 1 wk of €12 off €80 spend and 3 further weeks of €8 off €80 spend.

You could always use the Tesco ones for petrol/diesel and the Supervalu/Dunnes ones for shopping if the voucher dates overlap a bit.

Anyone know if you can combine these Tesco coupons with the 5c/10c off a litre at Tesco petrol?

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭mrswalton

This time round my Tesco vouchers include fuel in the exclusions on the back of the voucher. I don't think the previous ones did. :(

Anyone know if you can combine these Tesco coupons with the 5c/10c off a litre at Tesco petrol?

Yes you can.
    mrswalton wrote: »
    This time round my Tesco vouchers include fuel in the exclusions on the back of the voucher. I don't think the previous ones did. :(

Mine don't exclude fuel on the back and one has already been used at Tesco Petrol.

Oracle wrote: »
    Yes you can.
    Mine don't exclude fuel on the back and one has already been used at Tesco Petrol.
    You should look again. I checked and mine also exclude fuel. :mad:

• Advertisement

You should look again. I checked and mine also exclude fuel. :mad:

As I've said, my coupons don't exclude fuel, used the second one today in Tesco Petrol ...... :)

Advertisement