Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Dark Knight Trilogy Blu ray box set £22 @ Tesco Direct

Options
2»

Comments

Instead of everybody posting "me too" could you not just "thank" the first user who posted that it was dispatched? I'm trying to hold onto my sanity here.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Instead of everybody posting "me too" could you not just "thank" the first user who posted that it was dispatched? I'm trying to hold onto my sanity here.

Yeh me too :D:D:D:D :eek::eek::eek: joke !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Arrived in my sisters work today- cheers OP!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭Soap MacTavish

anyone get this into there parcel motel yet? havent heard anything from them myself yet

• Registered Users Posts: 4,396 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Anyone picked it up in a shop yet or have seen prices?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭EDDIE WATERS

Has anybody got a text off parcel motel to say it`s in the lockers yet

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Doodah7

Tried to register on Tesco Direct with a Parcel Motel account and it won't accept numbers in the name or surname fields. Is this new or anyone know a way around it?

tallpaul wrote: »
    Tried to register on Tesco Direct with a Parcel Motel account and it won't accept numbers in the name or surname fields. Is this new or anyone know a way around it?

I heard some people did this
    At the end of the order you can edit your name and you put in the PM number

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭Soap MacTavish

just got a text from parcel motel this morning and am just after collecting it am delighted with it, also it includes a 64 page hardback book :D

just got a text from parcel motel this morning and am just after collecting it am delighted with it, also it includes a 64 page hardback book :D

I cant wait to sit today and watch it

• Advertisement

Despite getting a dispatched email last Friday I still haven't received the boxset. While browsing boards I found this:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=82076458&postcount=1920

Very worrying!

Despite getting a dispatched email last Friday I still haven't received the boxset. While browsing boards I found this:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=82076458&postcount=1920

Very worrying!

I really hope you get yours as it a brilliant box set

Has everybody here got theirs? Mine must be lost at this stage although Tesco Direct told me to wait until next Wednesday.

Advertisement