Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bricks and mortar shops

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭goz83

greenore wrote: »
    keyboard warriors are out in force i see lmao
    the guy at the stall told me about this forum
    i logged on to read up on e-cigs and decided to let people know about the one in Dundalk
    I live in "Greenore" which is around 15 miles from Dundalk

Just wont bother next time!!!

So, you looked into the mirror in your stall and said "check out the vaping forum on boards.ie."

:)

People are always gonna question someone with no history, when they are recommending a business, especially when their username ties in with that type of business. Maybe it's just coincidence, maybe it is just that you are being honest, but maybe its more likely you're shilling. It's ok to talk about your business as long as you're not promoting it. In fact, I've mentioned here, on his thread what I do for a living, but I never said where and did not aim to win new clients. Sure if you look into my post history, I wouldn't want to try win new clients with my account. All sides of my personality have been plastered here over the years.

Your reply is very much like that of someone who is shilling. Keyboard warriors... Please :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

goz83 wrote: »
    So, you looked into the mirror in your stall and said "check out the vaping forum on boards.ie."

:)

People are always gonna question someone with no history, when they are recommending a business, especially when their username ties in with that type of business. Maybe it's just coincidence, maybe it is just that you are being honest, but maybe its more likely you're shilling. It's ok to talk about your business as long as you're not promoting it. In fact, I've mentioned here, on his thread what I do for a living, but I never said where and did not aim to win new clients. Sure if you look into my post history, I wouldn't want to try win new clients with my account. All sides of my personality have been plastered here over the years.

Your reply is very much like that of someone who is shilling. Keyboard warriors... Please :rolleyes:

Just to clarify something: Greenore is a small place slightly north of Dundalk.... How does it tie in?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

jamie72 wrote: »
    Just to clarify something: Greenore is a small place slightly north of Dundalk.... How does it tie in?

Someone thought greenore sounded a bit ecig brand ish, so Greenore clarified that he/she used the nick name because thats whare they came from.

Suspicious lot round here.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭greenore

thank you, i dont know what "Greenore" has to do with e-cigs?
    its a small village with a port and Golf course

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

Theirs an ecig brand 'Greensmoke', good product for people who require an ecig that looks like a cigarette.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭greenore

tommy2bad wrote: »
    Theirs an ecig brand 'Greensmoke', good product for people who require an ecig that looks like a cigarette.

mmm slight difference there lol
    i have already posted the name on the stall in Dundalk
    the ones they have dont look like a cigarette

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

tommy2bad defending greenore... Hmmmm... *strokes chin*

If greenore = customer
    then...
    tommy2bad = vendor...

0.o

Burn the witch!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭goz83

jamie72 wrote: »

Indeed, but this was only clarified AFTER suspicions were made.
    Someone thought greenore sounded a bit ecig brand ish, so Greenore clarified that he/she used the nick name because thats whare they came from.

Suspicious lot round here.

Indeed, AFTER comments were made and it's appreciated. I think my post was clear and made sense. It explained why I believe suspicious comments were made, so no big shocker there. And greenore does sound like a name for an e-cig. To say otherwise is just horse sh1te.
    thank you, i dont know what "Greenore" has to do with e-cigs?
    its a small village with a port and Golf course

Greenore probably has nothing to do with e-cigs, but assuming that wasn't a cynical comment, I will again humour you and say that Greenore sounds like an e-cig brand and very possibly is an e-cig brand somewhere.

This.

And I know I have seen other e-cig brands with "green" in the name.
    mmm slight difference there lol
    i have already posted the name on the stall in Dundalk
    the ones they have dont look like a cigarette

Yes. A slight difference, which added to the suspicion that hasn't gone away. It wouldn't matter if you'd named yourself "MadCrazyTwitchyGuy", there would still be suspicion, as you promoted a business with no posting history. I still think you are, or at least know the guy who runs the stall.

That's my opinion. I know I wouldn't put any effort into defending my position if I were you (or at least who you claim to be) because I would have nothing to lose. But if I owned that stall, being caught shilling here doesn't look good.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

Why aren't there any reps on here actually,are the fees astronomical or something?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

basically

• Advertisement
Advertisement