Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's Santa bringing you?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Socks and a toothbrush.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭keith16

Fifa 09

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

A kindle and some make-up. Also obligatory jammies/slippers from my mammy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,754 ✭✭✭oldyouth

phasers wrote: »
    A bike, a box of lego and a surprise

At what stage/year did the "surprise" leave Christmas? I always looked forward to that more than anything, even if I got all the other stuff I asked for.

Thanks Santa, I'll never forget the imagination you used to make sure it was the most special gift each and every time. Love you lots XXX, now and always

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭mikehunts

A goat fed up with turkey

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,187 ✭✭✭jiltloop

I got my present already, it was car tax. Very exciting indeed, although pretty damn practical and badly needed so eh, thanks Santa!

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Ruski

Nothing, I hope.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

kfallon wrote: »
    I'm not bothered about getting anything tbh, as long as me nieces and nephews get some nice stuff from Santy I'll be happy :)

That is sweet kfallon :)

After being thrown off my bike recently all I am asking for is the ability to walk, jog, cycle, run and even drive pain-free and without any hassle! That would be a great Christmas present for myself. That is all I am asking for :o

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

IT'S NOVEMBER!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

biko wrote: »
    IT'S NOVEMBER!!!!!

This.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement