Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Farting in a relationship

Options
  • 20-11-2012 12:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭

Not you ladies. *Gags at the thought* But us men?

I know each relationship is different, but how long would you expect your boyfriend to hold them in for when you first start your relationship.

My last relationship I was 5 months in and still not a peep outta me :D

Nothing worse than lying down on a couch, partner spooned up beside ya and your stomach is making noises a symphony would be proud of

Nothing better than being in a loving relationship and lying in bed and letting a loud one out quickly followed by a dutch oven and a scream from the lady :pac:

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,108 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

If you had read the charter you would have seen that this forum is not the place for men looking for the Women are all of own mind viewpoint(tm) Whether that be presents, dating advice or flatulence

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement