Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Friday Deals Week 2012 (Amazon 19-11-12)

Options
  • 18-11-2012 9:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭

I see on Amazon's website that it has this going on tomoro -Black-Friday-Deals How does this work &has anyone got any good deals on this before?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭purplegreendave

They slash prices on a range of items, one an hour.
    They'll release the list of tomorrow's deals at midnight, as well as countdown timers for each item.
    When an item goes on sale, there's a limited number of them for that price - after that the deal is over. It could take minutes, hours or seconds.

Sometimes the deal for a given hour (say midday) is a secret until it starts. Any highly desirable deals (say games consoles) tend to sell out in seconds.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

They slash prices on a range of items, one an hour.
    They'll release the list of tomorrow's deals at midnight, as well as countdown timers for each item.
    When an item goes on sale, there's a limited number of them for that price - after that the deal is over. It could take minutes, hours or seconds.

Sometimes the deal for a given hour (say midday) is a secret until it starts. Any highly desirable deals (say games consoles) tend to sell out in seconds.

Thanks, as it sounds like it could be a few frantic hours ahead, any tips?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

Thanks, i should have checked way further back, as i only checked the last 3 pgs.

Advertisement