Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mechanic recommendation? w/diagnotics

Options
  • 18-11-2012 5:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a recommendation of someone you think is a really reliable mechanic and it would be a bonus if they charged v reasonably!:) ennis/east clare (must have car plug in diagnostic thing)..thanks..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭willow tree

oh thanks mrsd007, i guess i should've looked a few pages back.. thanks!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

No problem Willowtree, it is time for a new/updated thread but I just wanted to post the old threads incase there was any useful info on them.

http://www.goldenpages.ie/q/business/advanced/where/Ennis%2C%20Co.%20Clare/what/Car%20Servicing/?contentErrorLinkEnabled=true

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,934 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I couldn't recommend Charlie McHenry highly enough, great service, nice guy, knows his stuff and very good pricing, he got Mrs. Clareman's old car through the NCT last time around, the man is a miracle worker

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭buzz_E

"Garage 66 "in Elevation Business Park. Ennis,

Just off the Tesco roundabout up the hill on left.

He is quite reasonable with the price for repair.Sound man. i definitely recommend him. He is the best of the lot, :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭redzerologhlen

Clareman wrote: »
    I couldn't recommend Charlie McHenry highly enough, great service, nice guy, knows his stuff and very good pricing, he got Mrs. Clareman's old car through the NCT last time around, the man is a miracle worker

I dont know about him to be honest Clareman. My girlfriend brought her car to him a month ago and said do what ever needs to be done, All well and good. When she went to collect the car he said there was a very small leak out of the gearbox but ''a thing of nothing'' was how he described it. 2 weeks later the gearbox went dry and you can guess what happened yourself. There was a serious rattle somewhere in the back of the car that he hadnt fixed either.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭opinionated3

Pa considine at ministers cross, sixmilebridge. Highly recommended

Advertisement