Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CYMA AKS-74U (Boxed) with ASG Pro Charger, 9.6v Battery and Hi-Cap Mag

Options
  • 18-11-2012 10:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭

For sale is one(1) CYMA AKS-74U (Boxed) with an ASG Pro Charger, one(1) Firefox 1500mAh Stick Battery and one(1) Hi-Cap Mags, the asking price is €130 euros

This AEG has a handguard made of real wood, full metal body and gearbox, is in good condition and full working order, with no known faults or missing parts and the FPS is 310 using 0.20g BB's

As for trades, I'm looking for quality CO2 1911's, the WE Navy P226 or maybe a quality AEG (no M4's or AK's)

Postage (maybe), collection / meet up / delivery within reason is possible and would prefer to meet in person

Cash and Paypal are accepted methods of payment
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Varden

For sale is one(1) CYMA AKS-74U (Boxed) with an ASG Pro Charger, one(1) Firefox 1500mAh Stick Battery and one(1) Hi-Cap Mags, the asking price is €130 euros

This AEG has a handguard made of real wood, full metal body and gearbox, is in good condition and full working order, with no known faults or missing parts and the FPS is 310 using 0.20g BB's

As for trades, I'm looking for quality CO2 1911's, the WE Navy P226 or maybe a quality AEG (no M4's or AK's)

Postage (maybe), collection / meet up / delivery within reason is possible and would prefer to meet in person

Cash and Paypal are accepted methods of payment
    Hi there , Iam interested in the AK , id just like to ask a few questions before i make any decisions , How long have you had it and where was it purchased from? thanks mate

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

Varden wrote: »
    Hi there , Iam interested in the AK , id just like to ask a few questions before i make any decisions , How long have you had it and where was it purchased from? thanks mate

I've had it over a year (2nd owner) and it was bought from SE Airsoft: http://www.seairsoft.net/product_details.php?id=1210&sub=285&subcat=Assault%20Rifles

The first owner had little use for it and was a backup for his M4, I've used it a couple of time and it's always been a pleasure of an AEG

However, I've got too many at the moment and have to let this one go, there is just something about AK's :D

I've had it over a year (2nd owner) and it was bought from SE Airsoft: http://www.seairsoft.net/product_details.php?id=1210&sub=285&subcat=Assault%20Rifles

The first owner had little use for it and was a backup for his M4, I've used it a couple of time and it's always been a pleasure of an AEG

However, I've got too many at the moment and have to let this one go, there is just something about AK's :D
    Thanks for the reply bud, I get back to you on it, just a slight bit wary since it was owned before any info in the first owner, eg: did he have any probs etc... Thanks again

Thanks for the reply bud, I get back to you on it, just a slight bit wary since it was owned before any info in the first owner, eg: did he have any probs etc... Thanks again

No worries, this AEG has never given any trouble to the last owner (who I know well) or myself in the last two(2) years and has spent most of it's life in the box

No worries, this AEG has never given any trouble to the last owner (who I know well) or myself in the last two(2) years and has spent most of it's life in the box
    Thats great thanks , il be back to you soon mate:D

• Advertisement

Thats great thanks , il be back to you soon mate:D

Sure and where are you based please?

Sure and where are you based please?
    Ratoath, Meath 15 mins from Blanch

Ratoath, Meath 15 mins from Blanch

Excellent, I'll be coming that way in two weeks time and could meet up just off the M3, if you were to make an offer that is ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭_Pint_

Hi. i like to be 2nd in line, i sale did not happen. Thanks

_Pint_ wrote: »
    Hi. i like to be 2nd in line, i sale did not happen. Thanks

There is no offer on the table for this AEG, at this time

Are you offering the asking price?

• Advertisement

pm sent

pm sent

That's not quite right, what is your offer please?

Sorry i messed up , i had multiple forum tabs open and i thought i on another ad. I am interested in that , so what would be the best cash price if i pick it up? And would you be interested in trade for a CA G36 full size.

Sorry i messed up , i had multiple forum tabs open and i thought i on another ad. I am interested in that , so what would be the best cash price if i pick it up? And would you be interested in trade for a CA G36 full size.

No worries and I've no love for the G36, had one many moons ago, it was okay at the time, however I'm not interested in another one

The best price is the current asking of €130 euros, collected in person and where are you based please?

I'm in Dublin 18 at the moment :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5 xandrey

Hi there.
    Have you changed any internal parts?

xandrey wrote: »
    Hi there.
    Have you changed any internal parts?

That would be no, this AEG is stock and ready for upgrades :)

ok,
    Is it cm035 or 045?

ok,
    Is it sm035 or 045?

I'm confused, can you please explain?

ok,
    Is it cm035 or 045?

Now I understand, the CYMA model number is CM035, as far as I'm aware :)

ok,thanks for reply.
    looking for cm045

• Advertisement

ok,thanks for reply.
    looking for cm045

They are just about the same AEG and good luck in your search

Everything on this thread is still available

*BUMP*

Hi again there SEALS Ireland, Id like to make an offer of 100e since its the second owner and has been used. Thanks mate

Hi again there SEALS Ireland, Id like to make an offer of 100e since its the second owner and has been used. Thanks mate

Yes, it's been used and as delivery would be an option, your offer would have to be the asking price :)

Yes, it's been used and as delivery would be an option, your offer would have to be the asking price :)
    I understand mate, I will get back to you if I feel like making another offer, 130 would be a push...

I understand mate, I will get back to you if I feel like making another offer, 130 would be a push...

That's fair enough :)

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭area51comando

Hey mate would you be interested in a half chrome half black new in box we m9? As a trade and say 10-15€ cash?

Hey mate would you be interested in a half chrome half black new in box we m9? As a trade and say 10-15€ cash?

To be honest, I've just agreed to trade my M9 and had little use for it, as I'm not a fan of those pistols

Do you have a 1911 or USP to trade please?

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭DJDylan106

If you're interested, I see that you recently purchased an MP5 on another thread, had a look in the parts bin and found 2 bits you might be interested in as part of a trade, I have a retractable stock and a front handguard with a built in LED flashlight, LED handguard new is 30 euro and retractable stock is 25 euro, so would you take the two and let's say? 90 euro cash? Let me know whatche think, might not be your sort of thing but it's up to you :) thanks a million, Dylan.

• Advertisement

DJDylan106 wrote: »
    If you're interested, I see that you recently purchased an MP5 on another thread, had a look in the parts bin and found 2 bits you might be interested in as part of a trade, I have a retractable stock and a front handguard with a built in LED flashlight, LED handguard new is 30 euro and retractable stock is 25 euro, so would you take the two and let's say? 90 euro cash? Let me know whatche think, might not be your sort of thing but it's up to you :) thanks a million, Dylan.

As it's Sir, I'm interested and would need some pics before accepting

Also, I could meet tomorrow afternoon, all going well of course ;)

Advertisement