Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland now in top ten atheist countries

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Galvasean wrote: »
    Damn militant agnostics....

YOU DON'T KNOW AND I DON'T KNOW EITHER! ! !

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 350 ✭✭CRM Ireland

I know.

Its time for the public libraries to put all religious material in the "Fiction" section.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭robindch

^^^ Seen in a bookshop in Dun Laoghaire two years back:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,298 ✭✭✭Duggys Housemate

seamus wrote: »
    Because religious lobbies do not "live and let live". They attempt to influence public policy at every turn and tell people the correct way to live their lives.

Still doesn't explain why my comment - telling a bore to live and let live - would be ironic in the least, is this the Allannis Morrissette
    Most non-believers I know generally say they dont care what others believe, and its up to them. We have become conditioned to think like this, because it would seem to be rude or selfish to impose our non-belief upon them. Why is that though? Ive had numerous people in my short life trying to convince me of a God, being told I will be living in eternal hell if I dont believe.....

I popped in here to reply to a non-believers was clearly annoyed by wooly minded post Catholics.

by the way I have never been told I will be living in eternal hell by anybody I have met, you need new friends.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 350 ✭✭CRM Ireland

by the way I have never been told I will be living in eternal hell by anybody I have met, you need new friends.

Im lonely, are you offering? ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Looks like...

horatio.jpg

Duggy just got himself....

horatio460.jpg

a new housemate

HoratioYeah.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 34,208 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

robindch wrote: »
    ^^^ Seen in a bookshop in Dun Laoghaire two years back:

Not seeing anything even if I try the URL https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/ it says 'invalid attachment specified'.

:(

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

Advertisement