Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is it After Hours?!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭Thumby

@maximus ya make it sound better than tv. Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

I love reading the 'outrage' in some threads.:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Thumby wrote: »
    @maximus ya make it sound better than tv. Lol

Sure doesn't life imitate art? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,296 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

I come on to see if the OP really does have a big bottom, and hope shes a girl....

@maximus,
    Well this particular piece is basic and crude and most def lacking in imagination at best. :-)

• Advertisement

@i would say its a bit early for that vixcas but it AH so i'd be lying :-P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

I log in solely to read the posts of people who repeatedly complain about other people trying to be funny, without ever trying to be funny themselves.

In some ways, they're the greatest trolls of them all.

If something is funny i'll say it, i won't come here with the sole reason to try be funny. Be honest AH threads for the first couple of pages are cringe except for a few posts here and there

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

If something is funny i'll say it, i won't come here with the sole reason to try be funny. Be honest AH threads for the first couple of pages are cringe except for a few posts here and there

But if you almost always post about it it seems whiny and weirdly fetishistic.

Why not just let people be funny, or try to be?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

But if you almost always post about it it seems whiny and weirdly fetishistic.

Why not just let people be funny, or try to be?

I gave my opinion of what AH is, that's all. I think it'd be great if people didn't try so hard :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

I was walking down the street a while back when I was approached by some big burley guy,

he asked if he could have a word with me, I said sure no problem, he then tells me he belongs to the MOD crew and I am in deep water because of the threads I was starting in AH,

I pooed myself slightly when I heard this, then I felt I knew who he might be from his tone, before I knew it a van pulled up and I was thrown into the back, head first,

the van travelled for some time, turning left then right, going round roundabouts 4 or 5 times trying to confuse my senses, eventually we stopped and to small guys with clip boards opened the van door telling me to keep quiet nobody will hear you if you scream,

a bit more poo had escaped by this stage, they violently grabbed me by the arms (which never hurt) and walked me to a building about 50 yrds away while reciting the charter all the way,

I was taken into a small room with a chair and desk in the middle of it, they forced me to sit down by saying sit down, there was no way I was going to disagree with these guys,

I was forced to read the charter out aloud for 24 hours straight (they took turns sleeping), I felt 8 hours into my experience there was one occasion where I might of had a chance to make a run for it, but as I was only have way through the charter (for the 6th time) it would be wrong of me not to finish it,

for the last four hours they flicked my ears trying to put me off my stride, but there was no way I was going to make any mistakes reading the charter out loud, (there was no way I was going to let them wear me down),

I was told I was lucky because they needed to go to McDonalds to get some happy meals, they informed me that if I ever start a pointless thread on AH again I would be found in the middle of a field or worse in prison,

since that day I have not started a thread on AH and I still poo myself slightly when I think about it,

BIG BOTTOM, YOUR FOOKED.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭The One Who Knocks

Big Bottom wrote: »
    What is it that you look forward too when you log on to After Hours?

I'm will ing to see past some occasional cruelty to see what is a really fun forum!

What topics do you look forward to seeing or what is it about here that brings you back again?!

For me personally, it's all about the big butts.

I like big butts and I cannot lie! :D

Advertisement