Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

front door arch

• 12-11-2012 4:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39 ✭✭✭ polly20

hey all, wondering if you can help, im trying to locate a christmas arch for my front door - like a big garland, but dont want to make it up myself as i want a big one to go from the ground right around the door, iv seen a few on the internet but unfortunately there all in america and dont deliver to ireland, iv tried ring places around ireland with no luck, i saw one on display in a shop but it was there for decoration only, they told me they got it in pendrix displays in cork but i rang and there not doing them this year, would appreciate if anyone knows where i could source it..thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭ I carried a watermelon

Check Homebase. I was in the Drogheda store the other day and they had some. Dont know what price they were though.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 ✭✭✭ polly20

Check Homebase. I was in the Drogheda store the other day and they had some. Dont know what price they were though.

Great thanks a mill for that, will give them a ring today - fingers crossed :)

• Registered Users Posts: 27 ✭✭✭ cocococo

Hi there ,
    I'm thinking of doing the same as you, have decided to buy 3 8ft garlands and joint them together . I'm looking around arm and saw some in top line . I will add my own lights if needed . Can't wait to see the finished product !

Advertisement