Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Noonan the Irish Independant ..the Irish people Max keisers view from Kilkenomics

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 558 ✭✭✭OurLadyofKnock

Fantastic! Thanks for this.

Really shows up the Irish media for the servile scum they are. All of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭IceFjoem

I agree in principle with the philosophy of these people, but it annoys me to no end when people like this abuse their opportunity to discuss the facts of the case, and rather, decide to raise their voices and call the bankers silly names. If they're discussing the topic of Minister Noonan's supposed 'powerlessness' to change the banker's bonuses, why the hell can't they just analyze the legality of the case?! I feel the same disbelief towards the banking situation that they do and completely sympathise with what they're saying, but for fcuk sake, use some hard facts and give your argument some substance! They just sit there laughing and in the end prove nothing, it's absolutely ridiculous!

IceFjoem wrote: »
    I agree in principle with the philosophy of these people, but it annoys me to no end when people like this abuse their opportunity to discuss the facts of the case, and rather, decide to raise their voices and call the bankers silly names. If they're discussing the topic of Minister Noonan's supposed 'powerlessness' to change the banker's bonuses, why the hell can't they just analyze the legality of the case?! They just sit there laughing and in the end prove nothing, it's absolutely ridiculous!

Sorry, but the only thing that is "absolutely ridiculous" is that the polticians and banking officials who destroyed this republic are playing golf rather than swinging from lampposts.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

We should just have a referendum where the people vote to allow new powers to take ownership of all the Oil/Gas industry in Ireland, the ability for the government to at any point in a State owned industry (regardless of previous contracts) to remove any benefits/pensions or modify them if they see fit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭hooradiation

It's amazing how Max talk for the guts of ten minutes and yet say nothing.

Marvellous, really.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭IceFjoem

Sorry, but the only thing that is "absolutely ridiculous" is that the polticians and banking officials who destroyed this republic are playing golf rather than swinging from lampposts.

I agree with you, but my point is that name calling and unsubstantiated ridicule are the techniques employed by the likes of Bill O'Reilly. There is plenty of information about the Irish banking crisis and they could have easily gotten hold of the legislation specific to the Noonan case. Why didn't they?! Waste of the forum they've been given IMO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,473 ✭✭✭Wacker The Attacker

Max Keiser is a legend

Ever notice how all the referendums are ammendments to the constitition are to protect the Irish political/ruling classes, big business and never the people?

Take this children's vote thing. This is just so the Government can take children off families with with any old excuses and sell them on. This will also create revenue for everything from social workers to lawyers.

Yet they put up 'emotive' propaganda posters to make it seem if you vote NO you hate children.

VOTE YES FOR STABILITY...
    VOTE YES FOR JOBS...
    VOTE YES FOR GREATER EQUIALITY...

at some point we need to get it into our thick Paddy heads that we stand a better chance of change by voting NO to what the Government and social elite want from us.

We have been so lied to and screwed over and Max Kaiser is right about the servile Irish who think they have a 'moral obligation' to bail out the psychopathic political and banking classes over and over again.

We own them nothing except taking them to task.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

Love the vinyl sounding sound .

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 510 ✭✭✭LivelineDipso

It's amazing how Max talk for the guts of ten minutes and yet say nothing.

Marvellous, really.

Nah, it's Irish people like you who can't deal with the depressing truth that we allow insane excrement to control our nation and then thank them for it with incredible pay packets and servile devotion.

Anyways, he is speaking to a global audience and not just Ireland and god bless him for it. We are a joke and the entire world is laughing at us because we deseve to be mocked.

Anyways, back to more important matters, I think Cambridge United are playing Exeter Untied this weekend for the 'greatest fans in the world' to get all emotionally involved with and for the Irish media to spend endless pages and constant radio and TV reporting on while Max Kaiser "says nothing".

Another Pint of Sodium Floruide is Yer Only Man... We are such a fecked up nation on every possible level.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭hooradiation

Nah, it's Irish people like you who can't deal with the depressing truth that we allow insane excrement to control our nation and then thank them for it.

Well if that's what you took from ten minutes of Mr Keiser's tantrum then more power to you.

Another Pint on Sodium Floruide is Yer Only Man...

Oh good Christ, not this nonsense.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 sijoco

Can anyone list these supposed idiots that guaranteed eire is set back another 50 yrs?
    Sorry but enough is enough.....revolution springs to mind
    i lived in the troubles & seen some terrible things....this outways all of that

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭whatsthetime

They would tax us for the extra use of the lamp posts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

What's to stop a law being passed that taxes the pensions of those who ****ed up at 99%?

These cunts should be destitute.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,109 ✭✭✭Cavehill Red

What's to stop a law being passed that taxes the pensions of those who ****ed up at 99%?

These cunts should be destitute.

Insufficient. Tax it at 300% and let's get some of our money back.

Insufficient. Tax it at 300% and let's get some of our money back.

Best idea in ages :D

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭Rigol

I'd take Keiser more seriously if he wasn't on that propaganda station.
    All RT does is throw poop at the US and EU.
    Every second story is about how Europe and the US are about to collapse.

Rigol wrote: »

So every second story is true!!! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,970 ✭✭✭Lenin Skynard

RT is probably the most reputable news station.

Which is why RT gets massive ratings in the USA and EU. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

Max Keiser is a legend

Looks like the Chinese branch of the Osmond family.

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Triangular

Why do we elect people into positions of powerlessness?

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Triangular

An excellent news source for us. They talk about the news the EU and the US won't cover, and won't cover as in depth as RT. Sure RT's views on Russia are questionable but lets face it, nobody on here really cares about what goes on in Russia.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭Spiritual

We as a people deserve everything that is foisted on us. We are the most gutless nation of people in the world. We elect Governments to rule us not to work for us and are surprised when they screw us every time.

It is embarrassing that the views expressed here are held by many in this country but choose to remain voiceless or are censored by the politically motivated Government sponsored media of this country.

This thread has upset my Saturday, I am going for a walk.

I am really starting to think it is the floruide in the water since the Harvard study shows it causes neurological impairment.

We are the only country in Europe which adds this rat poison to the water - we have the lowest IQ in Western Europe.

I can't think of any other reason why we are so slow and servile.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭markesmith

If Noonan is not 'legally empowered' to jail these bankers, then when will the law be changed to stop this from happening again?

It's all gloom and doom now, but what's the plan to stop this from ever happening again?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,797 ✭✭✭KyussBishop

Heh, that was a fun watch. I'm a big fan of Bill Black and his writing, so is interesting to see he was at Kilkenomics along with Max; here is the video of that for anyone interested (30 mins), which I'll give a look now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woPc5puM3aI
    This first part is Max primarily.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,797 ✭✭✭KyussBishop

• Registered Users Posts: 7,514 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

That's an impressive suit Keiser has.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭Rigol

Which is why RT gets massive ratings in the USA and EU. :rolleyes:

Well it gets massive ratings so it must be true and balanced.:rolleyes:

Yep, fox and sky news also get massive ratings in US and EU.

Advertisement