Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RIP Jack Duckworth

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

A fine actor and his comedic acting will be sorely missed. They don't make actors like him unfortunately anymore :( R.I.P. Bill Tarmey.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭BillyMitchel

RIP from Walford Square.

Great character.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

No one knows who i'm talking about here in London, I honestly think more people watch it in Ireland than in England (well London anyway)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

BraziliaNZ wrote: »
    No one knows who i'm talking about here in London, I honestly think more people watch it in Ireland than in England (well London anyway)

Thats the "I never watch soaps" brigade. Funny how they're almost always aware of current plotlines when pushed a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

keano_afc wrote: »

His last moments on Corrie, a really great piece of TV.

That and Nana from the Royle familys death are the saddest TV deaths ever :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

pookiesboo wrote: »
    That and Nana from the Royle familys death are the saddest TV deaths ever :(

I remember my mother and sister balling their eyes out when Bobby died in Dallas. Turns out their tears were wasted, he was just having a shower. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,089 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Loved his character growing up as a kid, himself and Vera were brilliant.

His death scene in the show...talk about a tear jerker!

RIP Bill

Lik dis if u cri evertim

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

fwiw: Their is a lovely programme on tv3 now celebrating the life of Jack Duckworth :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

I would have thought he was older than 71. It's a shame he didn't get to enjoy his retirement for longer.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,707 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

RIP from Walford Square.

Great character.
    Albert Square!

Lol.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭BillyMitchel

padd b1975 wrote: »
    Albert Square!

Lol.

Sorry Dot Cotton is in the woolshed telling me all kinds of stories and filling me full of G n T's it's an easy mistake to forget where one lives in these sad times. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 34,056 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

RIP.

Great guy met him too before. Sound Man

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭lufties

Anyone know how Poor old Bill died? Reports say he was in Tenerife when he passed on.

Rip bill, legend.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Vahevala

Shame his retirement didn't last so long :(

Advertisement