Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Asians Now Represent 12% of Australia's Population, Up From Just 5.5% In 2001

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭BillyMitchel

Used to live in Asia and was seeing this this girl and we had a right skin full one night and all of a sudden she swept the the chair from beneath my feet and I was on the deck with loads of people laughing at me. Turned around pretty pissed off and asked what was that for.

She said you're being very racist and I was like WTF did I do or say and she said you keep saying fu*cking Asians, fuc*ing Asians and I was like I wasn't. So i called her a fuc*ing eejit and you could see the anger in her eyes and I then got a slap across the mush.

Turns out every time I said fuc*ing eejit she thought I was saying ****ing Asians!!

Said fast in a thick Dub drunk accent I can see how she got mixed up. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭tashiusclay

Facking Asian's

• Registered Users Posts: 836 ✭✭✭uberalles

Aus women have 13% more pubic hair than your average goat. Hairy bitches them Sheila's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭caste_in_exile

whatever happened to good old fashioned aussie hospitality:

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭Rigol

I can understand how this must look to Australians.

However, we should get a grip of ourselves, pull back and take a look through the Japanese eye.

• Advertisement
Advertisement