Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Survey - The Church's Mission to Evangelise

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 speak2julie

Thanks ever so much Benny_Cake. If there's one thing I do enjoy it's good debate so boards.ie will definitely suit me down to the ground. As for the cross-section of views, there's absolutely no point in conducting the survey if we only wanted to get answers that suit/fit an agenda so a cross-section is essential.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Onesimus

Thanks for the welcome Doc and for filling in the survey. I'm brand new to boards and just getting to grips with how it all works. I have to say I love the concept and love that everyone gets an opportunity to express their views. I haven't sensed any aggression or received anything personally hurtful so I'm a "happy camper" right now!
    Thanks again for the welcome :) J.

Yeah Doc Farrells post was quite aggressive but you must have missed that:pac:

Welcome to boards.

Onesimus wrote: »

Yeah Doc Farrells post was quite aggressive but you must have missed that:pac:

Welcome to boards.

Thanks Onesimus :)

Hi everyone.

I'm just wanting to offer my thanks to all those who have viewed the thread and took the opportunity to fill in the survey. 85 people have responded so far and the survey will be available for at another week at least.

Many thanks again, J.

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭Baggio1

done....

• Advertisement

Baggio1 wrote: »
    done....
    Thanks Baggio1.

Hi everyone.

I'm just wanting to offer more thanks to all those who have viewed the thread and took the opportunity to fill in the survey. approximately 250 people have now responded and the survey will be available until the end of November. I will post a link to the results of the survey in early December.

Many thanks again, J.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,209 ✭✭✭KatyMac

Took a quick look at the survey, but too many of the questions were pertaining to the Roman Catholic church, which I am not a member of. You should have been more specific at OP stage

• Registered Users Posts: 8,960 ✭✭✭Tim Robbins

Hi everyone.

I'm just wanting to offer more thanks to all those who have viewed the thread and took the opportunity to fill in the survey. approximately 250 people have now responded and the survey will be available until the end of November. I will post a link to the results of the survey in early December.

Many thanks again, J.

Thanks filled it out. X - catholic.

I think it was fairly obvious it had a Catholic slant when it said 'the church' and thought it was very good the way every question gave the possibility to give a non catholic and a non christian answer.

Thanks for your time and for filling it out Tim.

J.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 180 ✭✭Sertus

Thanks Manach. There will hopefully be an evangelisation publication produced early in the New Year by the Irish Catholic Bishops' Conference and the findings of this and other surveys will be available there. I will also post the results of this survey back on this thread once those who do the analysing and collation get them to me. I'd imagine it will be by the end of the month.
    Hi everyone.

Many thanks again, J.

Results ?

Sertus wrote: »

Results ?

Sorry everyone. I'm back in work on Monday and our task group working on the survey meets on the 18th. I'll have results ASAP and post them.

J.

Advertisement