Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can we talk about Christmas now???

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭GalwayKiefer

My birthday is very close to Christmas so I always get excited over the double wammy. (Plus Christmas is the best time of year anyway.) I'm flying home this weekend for my first Christmas in Ireland in 3 years - CANNOT WAIT!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

My birthday is very close to Christmas so I always get excited over the double wammy. (Plus Christmas is the best time of year anyway.) I'm flying home this weekend for my first Christmas in Ireland in 3 years - CANNOT WAIT!

My birthday is very close to Christmas too :D I'm flying home this weekend also! But I've only been away a year,and never missed a Christmas back home. I am sooo excited, so you must feel 3 times as excited as me! Which is a lot! It's gonna be so great for you!!

I love seeing all the houses with their Christmas lights up and trees in the windows these days :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,246 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Have a great Christmas with the family GalwayKiefer! You are a long way away so it must be extra special to be coming home after so long!:)

Happy Christmas!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭GalwayKiefer

Thanks :-) I love Australia but Christmas there is rubbish, I can't get into the spirit at all. It works for people who have grown up there but I now know why European people tend to give up on it for the most part. A whole month at home, I'm giddy with excitement!

Does anyone know if the Budweiser ad is on tv yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,246 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Thanks :-) I love Australia but Christmas there is rubbish, I can't get into the spirit at all. It works for people who have grown up there but I now know why European people tend to give up on it for the most part. A whole month at home, I'm giddy with excitement!

Does anyone know if the Budweiser ad is on tv yet?

We were just talking about this over in the Christmas forum - the old Budweiser ad hasn't been on :( There's this newer one on instead that has the horses but it's just not the same!

I saw the guinness ad for the first time tonight though :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I was very festive today! Had a candy cane hot chocolate, a roast turkey and cranberry sage pita and a candy cane ice cream :D

I was also fat today :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

I was very festive today! Had a candy cane hot chocolate, a roast turkey and cranberry sage pita and a candy cane ice cream :D

I was also fat today :pac:

WANTS!!!

Advertisement