Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airport Parking Promo Code

Options
  • 05-11-2012 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭

TRICK , use trick all caps in the promo code box to avail of 2.99 a day parking in the long term car park.
    Must be booked by 7 November but valid for parking til 20 December.

Raging I only got this code as I was sitting in the airport and had just left my car in the long term car park and paid 7.50 a day.

Hope It's of use to someone else.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,449 ✭✭✭blastman

B0ll0x, I just booked this morning for tomorrow, could have saved myself €8 on a two-day stay if I'd known about this sooner! Thanks anyway, OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Golfusr

You can cancel up to 6 hours in advance without fee. So, blastman, you could cancel your original booking and re-book with the code

Thanks OP heading for a week at the end of November..nice saving :)

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭TriStar6

Cheers OP, saved a few quid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭CuppaCocoa

Aaargh, just booked with quickpark this morning :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭jimogr

Thanks OP, nice saving :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭d@rk l0rd

Thank you OP, need to book the long term car park this week.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,928 ✭✭✭dodzy

Ya little rooster ! Heading off to Eurodisney on the 8th Nov with the family for 5 days. Was going to book this evening. Seen your post. €14.95 for the parking. Booked. Job done. Good on ya, OP :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

Whats the website?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Crap.... valid till dec 20th. Guess from what date i need parking :confused:

Whats the website?

http://www.dublinairport.com/home.aspx

Offer seems to only apply to the Red car park!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

inforfun wrote: »
    Crap.... valid till dec 20th. Guess from what date i need parking :confused:

21st.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,864 ✭✭✭gipi

Cheers OP, parking booked for my next trip across the pond - a weekend's parking for €6, can't beat it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭Slow_Runner

Thanks OP, had booked parking this morning but was able to cancel and rebook, saved a tenner and got the closer car park to boot!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

Great spot OP, many thanks.

Quick question though. I've used Quickpark for years, but know the DAA Long-Term Red location. But what gives with the entry procedure making reference to Terminal 1 below? No doubt I'm missing the bleedin' obvious here somewhere. :D
    Car Park Name
    Express Long Term Red Car Park

Car Park Directions
    "M1: follow signs for the airport and, at the main airport roundabout, follow signs for R132 Airport and the Long Term Red Car Park. Proceed to the main set of traffic lights and turn left. The entrance to the car park is clearly signposted. M50: follow signs for the airport, proceed to the M1 and follow directions as above."

Entry Procedures
    Drive to the Terminal 1 Short Term Car Park C entry. Your licence plate will be read. No ticket will issue. If you have booked directly with DAA or through Aer Lingus and the barrier stays down insert the same card used to make the booking. If you have booked through Ryanair and the barrier doesn't lift, please press the assistance button and quote your booking reference number. DO NOT TAKE A TICKET.

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭angelmum

thanks op! we'll be gone from dec 2-dec31. do you think its ok to book the promo for dec.2-20 then book the other days on regular dates?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,449 ✭✭✭blastman

Golfusr wrote: »
    You can cancel up to 6 hours in advance without fee. So, blastman, you could cancel your original booking and re-book with the code

You have to cancel 72 hours in advance with QuickPark, unfortunately...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭CuppaCocoa

blastman wrote: »
    You have to cancel 72 hours in advance with QuickPark, unfortunately...

and they charge 7 euro for a cancellation fee :mad:

There used to be a time when Quickpark was much cheaper than the DAA car parks. Now Quickpark is dearer and charging €7 to cancel is outrageous.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Pudsey64

Karen23 wrote: »
    TRICK , use trick all caps in the promo code box to avail of 2.99 a day parking in the long term car park.
    Must be booked by 7 November but valid for parking til 20 December.

Raging I only got this code as I was sitting in the airport and had just left my car in the long term car park and paid 7.50 a day.

Hope It's of use to someone else.

Thank's very much for that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,731 ✭✭✭Bullseye1

Thanks OP booked my week.

• Advertisement

d@rk l0rd wrote: »
    http://www.dublinairport.com/home.aspx

Offer seems to only apply to the Red car park!

Ya didn't think you were gonna get the short term for that price, surely??

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭philon

Cheers OP

dodzy wrote: »
    Ya didn't think you were gonna get the short term for that price, surely??

That's not what I meant. I meant that it doesn't apply to the Blue car park which is usually cheaper than the Red and further out or the Green one.

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Lima Golf

Just cancelled the red car park and rebooked using the promo code. Thanks OP, saved €14.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

Thanks OP Just booked my parking.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

Knowing I was going away myself and needed airport parking I've been stalking sites looking for a promo code , couldn't believe I got this one just after parking.

Happy Saving folks :)

d@rk l0rd wrote: »
    That's not what I meant. I meant that it doesn't apply to the Blue car park which is usually cheaper than the Red and further out or the Green one.
    Gotcha. But at this time of year, I can't imagine the red coming close to capacity. If they were to promote the other 2, I think that folks would still opt for the red at €2.99 per day and not give a thought to the more distant ones. Great deal all the same for anyone travelling in the timeframe.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭sosq

and remember, always book with pigsback.com. For each 1€ you will get 4 points :D

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭Ice87

Cheers OP.

Heading on Friday for the weekend so good timing!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,864 ✭✭✭gipi

Yamanoto wrote: »
    Great spot OP, many thanks.

Quick question though. I've used Quickpark for years, but know the DAA Long-Term Red location. But what gives with the entry procedure making reference to Terminal 1 below? No doubt I'm missing the bleedin' obvious here somewhere. :D

I got that in my confirmation email too - I think it's a misprint.

I hope it's a misprint!!! :D

Advertisement