Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€3M for the Orange Order

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Zamboni

recedite wrote: »
    I think the key phrase being used by Brussels is;So the fact that the govt. in the Republic of Ireland has approved the funding means the EU will not interfere. If the EU opposed the funding, they could be accused of being undemocratic "eurocrats".

Once again we* have only ourselves to blame. Probably some deal was done with some people in N.I. but fanning the flames of sectarianism is never a good idea in the long run; sow the seeds and you will reap the whirlwind.

*our elected representatives; gob$hites in government

First of all, fair play for actually making the complaint. I'm sick of hearing people moan about issues and not doing anything :pac:
    Why don't your forward your complaint on to the Department of the Environment, Community and Local Government?
    Robin has made some great points to reply with too.

Advertisement