Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you bite your nails and eat them?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭james142

reginald wrote: »
    I know someone that has an ingrown toe nail, he picks at it and scrapes the jam from underneath with the file on the nail clippers, sniffs and eats the jam and then continues to hack away at it till it bleeds.

A pure gentleman

There are some stories that should never be shared. This.. this is one of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭EoghanIRL

james142 wrote: »

There are some stories that should never be shared. This.. this is one of them.
    Dafuq was that story lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭caste_in_exile

Remember the really small lad in school, with the really nervous disposition who really would chew em right down to.. well nothing, really...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

I used to bite my nails but never knew people ate them. I had to break the habit though for finger picking on the guitar (sorry to ruin a joke there :p)
    Actually slightly annoying that I broke the habit now as my left hand often has nails too long which doesn't help playing.

Also what the he'll is that white crap in your nails. I remember I always got that up until a few years ago. I used to hear it was a calcium deficiency but I haven't changed my died and it's stopped.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭LETHAL LADY

My older brother was the ultimate disgusting bastard when it came to nails and just to make his sisters squirm he kept a big toe nail with skin on in a ring box and worse than that he also fried his toenails as if they were bacon, nothing phases me since when it comes to men.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭staker

My big toenail keeps me in constant supply of dental floss.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Hobbit101

I bite my toe nails ,then sniff,then chew.

I don't normally swallow them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭EoghanIRL

Hobbit101 wrote: »
    I bite my toe nails ,then sniff,then chew.

I don't normally swallow them.
    Really you don't swallow them , that's odd

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭LETHAL LADY

staker wrote: »
    My big toenail keeps me in constant supply of dental floss.

Ya filthy fecker:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭staker

Ya filthy fecker:eek:

Recession m'lady-needs must:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,853 ✭✭✭✭Rothko

I bite my nails but I don't eat them. When I was little, I used to bite my toenails too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭juan.kerr

Cut them with a nail scissors.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,925 ✭✭✭✭anncoates

No I chew them and spit them out on the,desk in full view of my colleagues like normal people do.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

I collect mine. Then periodically i take them to Tesco and sprinkle them over the self service salad bar dishes when no one is looking.

Advertisement