Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameboy advance titles worth buying..

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ghostchant

I think I remember reading that there already are unofficial English-language Mother 3 carts, I think they were considering making a batch to sell at one point.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,919 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

ghostchant wrote: »
    I think I remember reading that there already are unofficial English-language Mother 3 carts, I think they were considering making a batch to sell at one point.

I've seen a few, mostly Aus or US based. Tend to get somewhat decked on shipping, and a lot of them are the work of folk who're just in it for a quick few quid, and don't give a toss about the actual game, which is fine, but I've read of many cases of folk getting wonky carts that corrupt randomly, if they even save at all.

Having a local, reputable modder/seller would be ideal.*

*It's literally raining hints.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Mr.Saturn wrote: »
    Having a local, reputable modder/seller would be ideal.*

*It's literally raining hints.

Well, at least it's not Retr0's favorite song, 'Its Raining Men'. Joking aside, a Mother 3 project is definitely on the cards at some stage :)

Advertisement