Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My experience vaping so far

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭sept09baby

Are you still off the cigs?

Don't think we'll ever get to the bottom of the whole story but suggest you look in to that parcel motel thing

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭RossFixxxed

Parcel Motel? I'll have a look, don't know anything about it.

I'm not off the cigs, no. That is the single worst part of all this, and entirely my fault. I have absolutely no justification for that level of amazing stupidity.

I've had a few personal tragedies lately and perhaps I'm not in the headspace to see this all in perspective. I think getting it posted back and refunded is step one. I'll do a bit more research into things, maybe visit a shop.

So the options are complete cold turkey starting next Moday, or re-invest in vaping. I'll have a think about the whole thing and try to come to a sensible decision.

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

So the options are complete cold turkey starting next Moday, or re-invest in vaping. I'll have a think about the whole thing and try to come to a sensible decision.

Either of them 2 options are better than staying on the fags anyway so once you can see that you are over the first hurdle. ;)

Obviously going cold turkey is the best option but if you cannot stop smoking by going cold turkey or with any other method you should seriously consider visiting a shop, getting setup with a kit and hopefully you will then have a much better experience of vaping and come to realise what most of us that use e-cigs already know, that vaping really does work and is a safer alternative to tobacco and it can be a lot cheaper too!

We want you to succeed and not give up because of a case of sheer badluck. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

kiffy wrote: »
    How could anyone turn down an offer like that.
    Just PM'd you my address see you later :)

Imagine my disappointment to find no pm kiffy? No problem, maybe you just forgot, I'll meet you down the road there in Rathkeale, wander around the hill for a while about 9pm, one of my 'huggers' will find you and bring the love! :P
    I would like that hug please! I'll PM my address right over, and post you a spare key! :)

I understand your stranger danger concern. Lets do it in public... meet me on the hill tonight about 9pm...

Also, at the risk of totally making you paranoid, you might be interested in this.
    (btw I get what you're saying with that post and I'll try to keep mindful of it)

That's all I ask ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 516 ✭✭✭kiffy

but I have to reiterate there is actually a very good reason I can't give my address out.
    I think I may have twigged the reason you cant give out your address, do you live in a mobile home and move about a bit as a salesman :D Sorry Ross couldn't resist that one.

And as for thinking your a Psychopath no I don't (but getting there slowly ha-ha)

But as for not trusting anyone with it, most of the posters (this one excluded) have all met at Septembers Vapefest in Abbeyleix and to my knowledge no one who stayed overnight had their room broken into. I know we all use forum names but most know the members names I have added my name (Tony) several times and it's not hard to work out from my forum name what my surname is (just take off the "y" the only one in the whole phone book too)

My facebook page is https://www.facebook.com/tony.kiff.1
    So if any member wants to become buddies (not you Lucutus your wierd :p:D only joking mun) just send a friend request, all my stuff is available for public viewing btw.

On a totally different topic, just got a registered post from Health Cabin of a free gift. I canceled an order for 15 1ml 808 thread cartomiser (the Kanger 510 counterpart) I canceled it due to bloody customs restrictions leaving China, so got a refund, and today they sent them free of charge, bloody nice of them me thinks. But about 2 weeks too late since my bonding with my beloved Provari and Boge xxl carto's.

Has anyone else had something like this happen? must have cost over €40+ with registered post and cost of the carto's.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭RossFixxxed

It's actually not that I'm worried something bad will happen tbh, it's a totally different reason altogether. I live in Dublin, I work in the city centre. That's about as much as I'd say or do. Seriously though, if you have girlfriends, sisters etc living somewhere and give out addresses, you really, really have no idea who or what I am, I'd err on the side of caution :) I have met boardsies before in town etc, and that's ok.

I haven't closed my mind to this, I'm just really annoyed and let down by the particular kit that arrived in my house all broken and useless. I need to reassess, I'm pretty much shrouded in a migraine today so it's not the time for decisions just yet!

I'll get the postage sorted and can figure out step 2 ;)

EDIT: could you imaging ME as a salesman? What a disaster!

Advertisement