Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KC & Lenny in the afternoon

Options
  • 24-10-2012 10:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭

There seems to be a small bit of chat in the foley thread.

It's great to hear KC & Lenny (from Blarney, this used to be a running joke from their RedFM days if I remember correctly).

Whilst I know KC along with bits from Lenny are presently on in the evenings, it will be great to have them both back on the air together.

Even if the format is changed, hopefully they will retain some of the madness.

Anyone who remembers them from their rooster days at RedFM will know the hilarity these two get up to. Whilst also hoping

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,627 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

homer.j wrote: »
    There seems to be a small bit of chat in the foley thread.

It's great to hear KC & Lenny (from Blarney, this used to be a running joke from their RedFM days if I remember correctly).

Whilst I know KC along with bits from Lenny are presently on in the evenings, it will be great to have them both back on the air together.

Even if the format is changed, hopefully they will retain some of the madness.

Anyone who remembers them from their rooster days at RedFM will know the hilarity these two get up to. Whilst also hoping

Ya Lenny from blarney I remember that. I'm trying to think of when the boyos left redfm but the info is not easy to find. I'm thinking late 2009/ early 2010

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Ya Lenny from blarney I remember that. I'm trying to think of when the boyos left redfm but the info is not easy to find. I'm thinking late 2009/ early 2010

Here's the thread I followed when KC first started at Today FM, have to say I hadn't heard of him until then:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=64709791

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭savagecabbages

I can see(hear:p) a lot of similarities between KC's evening show and Ray Foleys evening show back in the day -mainly in terms of the humour.

When Ray Foley moved to the afternoon slot I was delighted + loved the show (no pun) for the first few months, but after a while i found it less and less entertaining... Ray seemed to fall in love with the sound of his own voice and drag every joke out to the point of murdering it... Might have been around the time he won some national awards?!?

Hopefully KC and Lenny will keep their form and move upwards from what was a brilliant evening show!

Advertisement