Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Musicians Wanted for New Project

• 22-10-2012 11:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi All,

I am putting a band together to record my new solo album.

(I am also the singer with an band called EyeSlave).

Our EyeSlave album did very well but now I am ready to record my own album.

I will be recording this new solo album in Ireland with my Producer Brian Sperber (Feeder, Moby, Staind, EyeSlave, 3 Doors Down, Whitney Houston, Metallica, Everclear etc.).

The positions in the band are not paid, but if things develop then that can change.

We are based in Drogheda, County Louth and rehearsals will take place there.

I have a Drummer.

I need Bass, Guitars, and Keyboards. (Ability to do backing vocals also).

The plan is to rehearse the album, record early in 2013 and then live shows / promotion etc.

I would need a commitment of about 12 months initially.

If you think this might interest you then please PM me.

Thank you

http://www.facebook.com/MusicianShaneKelly

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Muppetini

Hi there,
    I am putting my own project together around my own material so cannot drop everything to commit to someone else's project. Normally,
    I would be attracted to this as I like to collaborate but simply do not have the time. The Eyeslave stuff sounds well so I wish you the best. If you need some keyboards put down for your album, I can help as I have excellent equipment etc but I am not in a position to do anything else.
    Best of Luck,
    Derek

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Musik

Hi Derek

Thank you for your reply. I completely understand.

I'll definitely keep you in mind regarding the recording.

Take care and good luck also.

Bump

Bump

Advertisement