Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are you listening to at the moment?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭Dude111

Im listening to my Black Sabbath Record smile.gif

Currrent Song: Sabbath bloody Sabbath

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭akaspike

• Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭MaxWig

• Registered Users Posts: 2,606 ✭✭✭Rick_

I know it's been out a while and probably posted on this thread already, but I love this song and the video too. Just beautiful and makes me feel all happy and fuzzy inside watching it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭Emz93

Paddy C wrote: »
    I know it's been out a while and probably posted on this thread already, but I love this song and the video too. Just beautiful and makes me feel all happy and fuzzy inside watching it.

I have a video of him performing that at the o2 on Saturday. 12,000 people singing along to the chorus seriously made me quite emotional :P!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭Ash885

If anyone likes the female singer in Same Love, Mary Lambert, she released her own full length version of the song.

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭ewan whose army

Emz93 wrote: »
    I have a video of him performing that at the o2 on Saturday. 12,000 people singing along to the chorus seriously made me quite emotional :P!

Its a sweet song, I heard it on Spin in the car the other day.

I normally can't stand rap but Macklemore seems to be different. Its nice to see someone standing up for what they believe in as opposed to stuff by 2 Chainz or Wiz Kalifa who just rap about girls, money or cars or awful innuendos about oral sex like Flow Rider.

It reminds me of fun. even though the whole band is straight they do alot of LGBTQ rights, they sell tee shirts for a LGBT charity (3 of which I own), play for nothing at LGBT pride etc. but they are an indie band. I guess Paramore are as well since Hayley Williams has spoken for gay rights several times.

Anyway distracted, there is homophobia in some rap artists, its really nice to see someone being different.

Also listening to this at the moment, sorry I love Paramore. They were awesome at the O2 and they were awesome when I got to meet them

Also listening to this at the moment, sorry I love Paramore. They were awesome at the O2 and they were awesome when I got to meet them

It really was a super gig!! Pity they didn't play all the 'singles club' tracks! But yeah, Landslide made up for that. They were great :D

Ash885 wrote: »
    It really was a super gig!! Pity they didn't play all the 'singles club' tracks! But yeah, Landslide made up for that. They were great :D

Landside makes me sad in a way not sure why :-S

I got a meet and a greet so it was one of the best nights ever

• Advertisement

Landside makes me sad in a way not sure why :-S

I got a meet and a greet so it was one of the best nights ever

Savage stuff! I got a meet and greet with them last time they were here. Of course, I ruined it blubbering like a baby to Hayley but was life-changing. Hope it was the same for you! :pac:

Now I've got post gig blues :(

Savage stuff! I got a meet and greet with them last time they were here. Of course, I ruined it blubbering like a baby to Hayley but was life-changing. Hope it was the same for you! :pac:

Now I've got post gig blues :(

Same :-)

Hayley was so awesome and really friendly :-) She bizzarely liked my pants :-) Taylor gave me a kick ass high five and Jeremy was just soooo cool

If anyone likes the female singer in Same Love, Mary Lambert, she released her own full length version of the song.

That is just lovely :-) *Runs to itunes to buy both* Her voice almost brought a tear to my eye,

• Registered Users Posts: 3 bullanwar22

• Registered Users Posts: 3 bullanwar22

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/izzY55ACUQo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

She Keeps Me Warm by Mary Lambert, I just got it from itunes and its just so beautiful. She loves her girlfriend so much it comes across in the song so well. I am all soppy lol.

I hope one day I will love someone as much as that :-)

Oh dear God...what have I created? Hahaha...

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Cosmic Maybe

Takes a few listens before you're hooked

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭MarriedButBi

Diamonds, The Boxer Rebellion...cracking tune for a Friday evening

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKTAXkpGceQ

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,590 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Autobahn by Kraftwerk (1974). Absolutely groundbreaking electronic music for its time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭Eroticplants

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭Dude111

Im listening to 80s music!!

http://87.98.131.132:6000

Current song: Flash in the night - Secret Service

I've noticed Kodaline and Same Love have been quite popular on this so what better than Kodaline doing Same Love?:D Not as good as the original but a decent cover IMO

Currently this , I may be bias being a huge Paramore fan lol. Also zedd is really cute just saying

• Registered Users Posts: 886 ✭✭✭brownej

Saw this posted online yesterday.
    I'm liking the tune. The video is a bit depressing....

Unexpectedly good

• Registered Users Posts: 3,943 ✭✭✭wonderfulname

I really want to see them play but they don't seem to gig all that much, do you know if they're doing anything anytime soon?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭MaxWig

Advertisement