Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Samsung S3 cases

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,874 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

leemaree wrote: »
    Are these still FREE? as the title says FREE samsung cases but it saying $14.99 as well

Stick the code in from the OPs link and the price goes to $0.02, then when you checkout the P&P is $10.97. I ordered some earlier today.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Shamrogue

leemaree wrote: »
    Are these still FREE? as the title says FREE samsung cases but it saying $14.99 as well

It also says to use FreeZooGueAccessory as a discount code at checkout.

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭djfattony2000

Fair play OP. Great spot. Just ordered two black ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,917 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

Del2005 wrote: »
    Stick the code in from the OPs link and the price goes to $0.02, then when you checkout the P&P is $10.97. I ordered some earlier today.

Why is everyone getting over $10 shipping, i ordered 2 and it was only $6.99 for shipping???

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭asharkman

Just got mine, two red ones even though i ordered black and grey.
    Hey i'm not complaining, its actually quite a good cover!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

Great cover, thanks again OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭Big Game

Got phone Thursday, saw this thread Friday, ordered 2 cases and they arrived this morning. Superb value at under €8 for the 2, didn't know what to expect given the price but they're actually a very good case, kudos to the OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭masoodsarwar

0ph0rce0 wrote: »
    when you go through paypal shipping is $6.98

€5.30 euro

I got billed for $11 through paypal

• Registered Users Posts: 3,917 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

Weird that, I got 4 cases, 2 one time, 2 the next, different paypals, both under $7 shipping.

YAY ME :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭Shlippery

Just got my two today...Old Spice Red and some fancy blue one. Class. Really good quality for..freeish! Ordered some day last week, arrived today in bright orange envelope!

• Advertisement
Advertisement