Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cow Tipping

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

syklops wrote: »
    Ive never met a cranky cow. Bulls yes, but cows no.
    I've met cranky cows, a few years ago a friend and I went picking magic mushrooms. We got into the field and the cows starred us out at first but as soon as we started picking their mushrooms they charged us. When you have cows charging at you it's damned scary.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭flutterflye

ScumLord wrote: »
    I've met cranky cows, a few years ago a friend and I went picking magic mushrooms. We got into the field and the cows starred us out at first but as soon as we started picking their mushrooms they charged us. When you have cows charging at you it's damned scary.

At least you hadn't taken the mushrooms yet!
    Can you imagine the trip you would have had?!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,253 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

I hope I'm not the only one that checked if there was a MooTube.
    There's also a zootube (365), but I wouldn't advist going there :(. Definitely not on a work computer. I think it's the most popular website in Cavan.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

kowloon wrote: »
    If they looked like these council estate cows you may need to sit down, I have something to tell you.

I saw that one in the lift.

The stairs would kill 'em.

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭Drakares

If you were caught doing this 100 years ago, you got burned at the steak :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement