Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Birth Control Making me sick when drinking??

Options
  • 17-10-2012 1:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi Ladies,
    Long time lurker...first time poster. Just wanted to share my problem and see if any of you can shed some light as a google search has not turned up much so here goes....

Basically I started on Yasmin for the first time 3 months ago. Roughly around two weeks later I started being really really sick the morning after I had been drinking which wasnt justified by the amount I drank! Recently I have now started being sick after half a glass of alcohol..my body is completley rejecting it. I will then continue to vomit for the night and the next day. I have racked my brains as to why this may be happening and the only thing I can come up with that I have being doing differently is taking the pill.

Has anyone else experienced this with the pill? Also if anyone else has any other reason they think this may be happening..I'm open to all suggestions. I know the obvious answer is not to drink but I would like to know why all of a sudden this is happening when I never had any issues like this before. Thanks for taking the time to read this :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

Pregnancy test?

Could be a possibility.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 MildredWontrof

No, it's definitely not that. That thought had crossed my mind too!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

Hi MildredWontrof,

I'm going to lock this as medical advice is not allowed on Boards.

Contact your GP for advice,

All the best.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement