Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Odd Dreams

Options
  • 14-10-2012 1:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭

I presume this is the right place to put this, but the last couple of weeks I seem to have dreams where it seems everyone I know is having a really personal and aggressive go at me.

Like last night it was my cousin destroying me over how I dress (when we were in Tesco for some reason). 2 days I had a dream where I was at a party and my college friends were eating into me for not "being sound", but they were really angry. A week ago in my dream my parents were shouting at me while I'm cowering in a corner.

Is these just typical "insecure about myself" dreams or is there something more I should be worried about??

Advertisement