Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

To former Catholics - a reformed religion?

Options
124»

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 19,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bannasidhe

bluewolf wrote: »
    aw man, I'd love some :(

Made with a blend of dark and milk chocolate ;).

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Bannasidhe wrote: »
    Made with a blend of dark and milk chocolate ;).

Next time I make my vanilla cupcakes with oreo frosting, I'm taunting you too! :p
    Made baileys-malteser cheesecake at the weekend... died a quick death. /drool

• Closed Accounts Posts: 683 ✭✭✭General Relativity

bluewolf wrote: »
    oreo frosting

mother-of-god.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭pauldla

baileys-malteser cheesecake

Can I send you my mailing address...????? Please....??????

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Both are pretty yummy and get devoured by everyone very quickly :cool:
    My grandparents thanked me for only dropping over 2 as they "would have sat down with about 6 each and polished them off, easily"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭pauldla

I go over to Hong Kong about once a fortnight, and I come back with malteesers for the kids. Yummy. What the kids don't know is that Daddy always brings back two boxes of malteesers....

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,887 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

You know you have a fairly shit religion on your hands when it takes the main antagonist to bring about social equality.

And when the real Jesus comes back to reveal that we were duped we'll crucify him. "Forgive them father for they know exactly what they are doing". Fantastic theory.

Advertisement