Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dentists in Limerick City

Options
  • 11-10-2012 12:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭

Looking for a good dentist in the city who'll accept new patients with the medical card if anyone can help!

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,859 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Plenty of decent recommendations in this recent thread: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056722977

Not too sure about the Medical Card side of your query though.

And again, Eamonn Noonan on Ellen Street. The medical card is no problem with him either. He'd want to start sorting me out with free tooth brushes with all the recommendations i've been giving him on here :P

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

shaaane wrote: »
    And again, Eamonn Noonan on Ellen Street. The medical card is no problem with him either. He'd want to start sorting me out with free tooth brushes with all the recommendations i've been giving him on here :P

+1 for Eamonn Noonan. Good dentist and nice guy to boot. Of course the receptionist asks you stupid questions afterwards when your mouth is full of blood and numb "So are you free for a follow up and cleaning at 4:17pm on a Thursday in 6 months?".....................................ummmm :D ghuogiot gejtsfakj tahjksaltjk is the best I could answer. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭O Riain

Thanks guys will give him a shout asap!

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭manna452121

Sorry to say Eamonn has already giving me the free tooth brushes,he is the best dentist in town.

• Advertisement

Sorry to say Eamonn has already giving me the free tooth brushes,he is the best dentist in town.
    :O I'll have to have a serious chat with him next time I'm in!

Advertisement