Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please add "Thinly veiled ..." to infractions list!!!

Options
1141516171820»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 967 ✭✭✭HeyThereDeliah

Super-Rush wrote: »
    Yore face is banned.

Would steak and a BJ help?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Chucken wrote: »
    Did you eat too much sugar last night?
    Crystal Meth.
    Would steak and a BJ help?

:o

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

I suppose this means I can't re-reg anymore.

Ah well in the immortal words of Fr. Fintan Stack, I had my fun, and that's all that matters.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scioch

Now that we know that mods can fiddle polls (.....) can we ever trust another poll ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭Tombi!

K-9 wrote: »
    I suppose this means I can't re-reg anymore.

Ah well in the immortal words of Fr. Fintan Stack, I had my fun, and that's all that matters.

You're like Hitler or one of those mad fellas!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 967 ✭✭✭HeyThereDeliah

Can we have a new poll now, I want to see how many posters have changed their minds.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭JimmyCrackCorn

I want to be a moderator.

They can see in sex and sexuality but not soccer....

Can we have a new poll now, I want to see how many posters have changed their minds.

Doesn't matter. The mods are just going to ban it anyway. Bunch of power hungry teenagers in the basement and grr nazi website infringes my rights and so on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,263 ✭✭✭Gongoozler

I want to be a moderator.

They can see in sex and sexuality but not soccer....

Well, that was easier than I imagined.

I want to be a millionaire

*waits*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scioch

Doesn't matter. The mods are just going to ban it anyway. Bunch of power hungry teenagers in the basement and grr nazi website infringes my rights and so on.

Doesnt need to be banned. Its already out of fashion.

And you forgot horny. Bunch of horny power hungry teenagers in the basement. You dont spend that much time alone in the basement laying down the law on the internet without getting excited.

• Advertisement

Scioch wrote: »
    Doesnt need to be banned. Its already out of fashion.

And you forgot horny. Bunch of horny power hungry teenagers in the basement. You dont spend that much time alone in the basement laying down the law on the internet without getting excited.

I also forgot to pick a fight with them. If I saw them I'd smash their faces in on the street but they're hiding behind their computers. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

OH Look at the time

Tea anyone?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

It is hard to type when your eyes are bleeding.

Advertisement