Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tomorrowland 2013 (everything and anything)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20 dogski

Na I don't think I'll bother going to this. Doesn't really look worth it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭DipStick McSwindler

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 torrasmichael

I have TWO VIP Full Madness Comfort Passes + EasyTent w/ Dreamville for TWO persons for Tomorrowland 2013. I bought them for my girlfriend and I, but we have separated.

I can no longer go. My loss is your gain.

eBay link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/251263933524

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Nickfro

Hey Im going this year and looking for anyone who has more info on The booze Bags they supply

http://www.tomorrowland.com/en/boozebag

They cost €50 and contain 35 coins that can be used to buy food and drinks but I'm wondering is it worth the price? How much is one drink? whats the size of said drink? What kind of food do you get and whats the cost?

I'm going there with friends from Belgium so bringing stuff with us isnt the problem I'm more wondering would paying for these save us the hassle of having to drag extra baggage with us.

Any info welcome :)

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭Niall09

Well if this doesn't get you in the mood, I don't know what will! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46 picotto

I got two tickets today!! I was on the waiting list for the last few months and just got a mail this morning. Excited would be an understatement :)

Did anyone else get sorted?? Is there much Irish going this year??

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Ginaaaaa

Three of us going.. didnt get dreamville tickets so staying in brussels and getting a shuttle in and out. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9 neil.kennedy

Hi Guys, could anyone send me in the right direction im looking to get tickets (1or2) but i can only find extortionate prices online! i would really appreciate some help or advice (or a ticket even better :-) ) thanks. Neil

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Jtayl20

I have one full madness ticket including dreamville. A friend can no longer go please contact me if interested. Looking to sell it ASAP before I leave the US.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

Hey guys

If anyone is selling a ticket or 2 please keep me in mind here - I'm at my wits end looking for them.

Vivago is mad money!

I'm willing to go on my own at this stage :D

But I'd definately bite someones arm off for a ticket so if you guys want an extra man or want rid of a ticket I am your solution.

Please Please Please keep me in mind.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Jtayl20

So I have been looking for information about tomorrowland 2013 so i thought i should put a thread up for it and see what people say. early days yet but so what! :D have many people decided yet if they're going?
    And for those who havent seen the aftermovie....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWb5Qc-fBvk

It will be epic!

I have one extra ticket including dreamville. Please contact me if your interested ASAP as I have several other people interested.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭homeless student

p

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭thehairyone

Nickfro wrote: »
    Hey Im going this year and looking for anyone who has more info on The booze Bags they supply

http://www.tomorrowland.com/en/boozebag

They cost €50 and contain 35 coins that can be used to buy food and drinks but I'm wondering is it worth the price? How much is one drink? whats the size of said drink? What kind of food do you get and whats the cost?

I'm going there with friends from Belgium so bringing stuff with us isnt the problem I'm more wondering would paying for these save us the hassle of having to drag extra baggage with us.

Any info welcome :)

You dont save any money from buying boozebags but they are worth it. It will be 50 euro for 35 tokens all weekend. 99% of drinks/food are paid for using tokens. Aswell as the tokens, the boozebag last year had a booklet (nice souvenir) and more importantly a small velvet bag that is handy for holding the tokens. Top of my head a beer (less than a pint) was 4 tokens and 250ml bottle of water was 2 tokens. Its worth getting a boozebag each (last year we collected them when we collected our tickets, so no extra hassle). If youre not arsed, tokens can be bought at any time with little to no hassle. Just be careful when you are leaving, I still have a fistful of tokens from last year. Couldnt find anywhere to exchange them on our way out of the festival (we were in a rush so didnt see anywhere but im certain there must be some sort of exchange desk for that).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭niallon

Decided I'm not ok with missing out on this after all! If anyone has or knows of two Full Madness (no Dream ville) going for face value or near as I'll take em!

• Registered Users Posts: 18 shenanigan

Have one ticket and dreamville for sale, PM for details

• Registered Users Posts: 4 shala1993

Hi,I'm headin to tomorowland this year and jus wondering from those who have been what Id is acceptable at the entrance is it just your passport or can you use other forms of id do not want to risk losing my passport :)

• Registered Users Posts: 46 picotto

I was there last year and we never got asked for id once. There were just so many people they didnt bother checking. I'd say a driving licence would be fine if you dont want to be carrying your passport around.

Not long to go now!!! Is there much of ya's going?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,267 ✭✭✭opr

Currently streaming first day live - Looks epic!

Opr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭AndonHandon

It looks unreal!

Live stream on YouTube at the moment. Great atmosphere.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭raven136

Watched Hardwell's set and thought it was fantastic

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭Problem123456

I have to say the live stream is the worst live stream I have ever seen. They play commercials every 5 minutes..
    You can't enjoy the music, UMF's live stream is so much better!

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭MikeyGorse

Agree,very poor live stream,nothing really live about it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

One of the lads I work with got stung with tickets over in Belgium.

Paid for the ticket outside the place off some Irish lads that his friend had prmoised to buy a ticket off. Don't ask me where they found this lad anyway, but he was given a wristband that "wasn't activated"!? He's still got your mans number, where should he go from here? Is there much point reporting him to the guards?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

He didnt happen to pay 500 quid and end up only getting a camping ticket did he? heard an Irishman on the phone throwing dogs abuse at somebody about selling a non activated bracelet

I don't know if it was him but that could well have been him! He mentioned giving your man serious stick on the phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

Well That was the weekend of my life, can't put it into words. Was there in 2012 and think this year just topped it. Roll on the 10the anniversary next year, you know they'll do it huge!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

10th anniversary is not till 2015, it started in 2005

2005 is year one though, it's not the same as a person, so 2014 will be the tenth tomorrowland. Count them up on your hands.

Advertisement