Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kid Cudi - Indicud

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭MD1990

been listening to this for the last week
    very good album but not as good as the Man On The Moon albums

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

I don't really fancy it myself, I like a few tracks but I've never been a fan of Kudi's kind of whiney singing which features a lot on the album.

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭barry194

What's your fave track off the album? I love Brothers, serious tune.

barry194 wrote: »
    What's your fave track off the album? I love Brothers, serious tune.
    unfukwittable
    Brothers
    Cold Blooded
    Immortal
    Just What I Am
    Solo Dolo Part II
    are my favourites

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

very impressed with it... beez ft rza is my fav so far. Very good album, standout of 2013 so far? i think so tbh.

• Advertisement

very impressed with it... beez ft rza is my fav so far. Very good album, standout of 2013 so far? i think so tbh.
    its lacking a Soundtrack 2 My Life or Mr Rager calibre song imo
    still a very good album though

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I've never been much of a follower of Kid Cudi, but I've given this album a whirl. It's is brilliant in places, sometimes its a bit whiney.
    I was really disappointed with WZRD, but it's like he's taken the best bits from that and build around it on this album.
    It's perhaps a tab bit too long.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

139'000 1st week with no hit single, very impressive for todays standards.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,450 ✭✭✭Blisterman

Loved his first two albums, but I am just not feeling this one at all.

Listened to it four times now and nothing has stuck out as being memorable in the slightest. I found the production, which had been quite moody and atmospheric on his first albums, to be really cheap and amateur sounding. I don't know how else to describe it. Like the synths and beats are off the shelf, and don't really work together.

Advertisement