Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Picture Game 2.0 (read the rules in post #1)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭the boss of me

Northumbeland Road ??

• Registered Users Posts: 24,960 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Pimlico wrote: »
    Personally speaking though have seen far more nondescript and/or obscure images on this thread
    Obscure maybe, but unique and therefore easily identified by those who recognise it.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Pimlico

Neeson wrote: »
    Drumcondra?

Not Drumcondra.

Northumbeland Road ??

Not Northumberland Road either

• Registered Users Posts: 5,166 ✭✭✭enda1

Rathgar?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,909 ✭✭✭Neeson

Donnybrook?

Obscure maybe, but unique and therefore easily identified by those who recognise it.

Well as I said above it's the only residence on that street to have a front garden, also there is only one other building on that street that even remotely looks like the one I posted, but it doesn't have a garden.

Like I said I only posted it because I had guessed a pic correctly previously and no one else was posting and I hadn't got many other images. I still think it is easily identifiable by some people, I wouldn't have posted it had I not.

Right, I'm half sorry I posted this, Big Hint (along with the info I gave above). It's in Dublin 8

So in Pimlico then Pimlico? :P

enda1 wrote: »
    So in Pimlico then Pimlico? :P

Now that would be too easy :)

not too far away though and on a main route into the city centre. (I'm practically giving it away now)

• Advertisement

On James' St. By the Guniess factory. Beside the old post office.

Yep thats it! Thank God that ones gone!

Hah!
    Right someone else go, time for sleeps...

Pimlico wrote: »
    Yep thats it! Thank God that ones gone!
    That house is unique in fairness but it would have been better to include a bit of the post office or a piece of the street etc. to enhance it. Otherwise it just looks like any other red brick house.

(Actually, I think I've a pic of that house myself. I recall noticing it while attending a removal at the church opposite it.)

That house is unique in fairness but it would have been better to include a bit of the post office or a piece of the street etc. to enhance it. Otherwise it just looks like any other red brick house.

(Actually, I think I've a pic of that house myself. I recall noticing it while attending a removal at the church opposite it.)

Fair point.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,854 ✭✭✭De Bhál

swan.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭valleyoftheunos

That is the south side of the Grand Canal, Just up from Mount Street Bridge.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,854 ✭✭✭De Bhál

That is the south side of the Grand Canal, Just up from Mount Street Bridge.

correct
    Percy Place

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭valleyoftheunos

Nice one! I don't have a picture handy so if anyone else would like to post one please go ahead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭Jellybaby1

First time in here. C'n I play please? Can't remember how to put a photo up without a link. Sorry.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

That is on Anglesea Street in Temple Bar, isn't it? Possibly the Irish Stock Exchange or along the same row as it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭Jellybaby1

Awww! Too easy for ya! Hope to play again soon.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Jellybaby1 wrote: »
    Awww! Too easy for ya! Hope to play again soon.

It's a gorgeous facade but very distinctive all the same. Let me see if I have anything I can use here.

Can't embed on the mobile but where's this piece of stonework?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,909 ✭✭✭Neeson

The polish church?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,275 ✭✭✭Mercian Pro

The Moravian Church in Kevin Street.

The Moravian Church in Kevin Street.

That's the one, though it now houses the Jam Media offices.

7ecYjR.jpg

Rotunda Hospital.

• Advertisement

Correct. Over to you.

Advertisement