Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help sleeping through coughing!!

Options
  • 03-10-2012 1:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭

Hey!
    I like my house mate but I'm about to lose the plot with her...

She has a cough, she starts coughing at half 2 every morning...very loudly. And she wakes me up & then I can't go back to sleep so I'm awake until I have to get up for work.
    My job is important to me and I need to concentrate so I don't make mistakes.

Does anyone have any suggestions that may help me sleep through these bouts of coughing??
    I can't say anything to her cos she's sick it's not like she's doing it on purpose...but it's goin on for weeks and I'm very tired :(

Thanks!

SS

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭Elmidena

Earplugs? Falling asleep listening to music so you're aware of a degree of sound and can snooze on when the cough starts?

Advertisement