Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jaywalking crackdown

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,156 ✭✭✭Iwannahurl

uberalles wrote: »
    Jay walker caused my OH to lightly glance off mr Magoo on a motor bike at slow speed. He did a pirouette landed on his arse and got 37k. The insurance went up about 300% and the bike had to be sold.

Did that go to court?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭dubhthach

Mod

I've deleted a number of off-topic posts just there, keep on topic folks or I will have to hand out infractions.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,786 ✭✭✭SeanW

Iwannahurl wrote: »
    Did that go to court?
    Does it matter?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭CruelCoin

Iwannahurl wrote: »
    effects on local businesses,

You understand that if you live outside of a concrete jungle, then this means the total loss of business.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,336 ✭✭✭✭Victor

CruelCoin wrote: »
    You understand that if you live outside of a concrete jungle, then this means the total loss of business.
    Not quite. In many a place, the shop staff drive to work, park on the street and deprive shoppers of somewhere to park, sending them to the nearest (or furthest) shopping centre instead.

• Advertisement
Advertisement