Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ben Dunne Gym (Sandyford)

Options
  • 29-09-2012 4:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭

thinking of joining BD Gym in Sandyford, they've a good offer at the moment, expires tmrw 195 lids for annual membership - any reviews (good, bad or indifferent), I'm mainly interested in the treadmills - giving up road running in favour of indoor

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Oisinjm

As far as the Ben Dunne Gyms go it's not that busy, good equipment and the staff seem sound

EDIT: Only been a few times though, don't know about peak times

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭swededmonkey

it's busy at peak times but there's plenty of equipment and you never have to wait for cardio machines

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Randy Anders

Thinking of joining this gym myself, seems a good price

Could anyone tell me how busy it usually is between half 4 and half 5 on weekdays?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2 duckman420

Did you find out? Im thinking of joining myself.. I dont want to join for a year and find out i have to wait 20 minutes to get on a machine every evening..

Advertisement