Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vivid recollection of dreams?

Options
  • 29-09-2012 7:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭

Probably the worst title I could've given it but bear with me. The past 48 hours or so throughout the waking periods I have pretty much recalled EVERY dream of the last year in strong detail. I don't know which bit of the brain is responsible for this, or why it's suddenly working on overdrive, but has anyone else experienced this? Most dreams (even if there's a recurring theme) vary greatly between them, so I can't think of a good reason for so many popping up as if I had them last night. Closest I've had to this in the past is maybe a vague memory of a dream I had, but this is covering ALL of them. I'm not exactly worried, just find it very odd and wondered if I'm alone in this!

Advertisement