Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendations for Android/Smartphone???

Options
  • 25-09-2012 4:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hi Guys,

Just wondering if any of you would be able to help me out. I bought an Android/Smartphone online which I love but it has given me a lot of trouble. The gps has never worked from the day I got it. The phone charging socket is loose so I can't charge it without angling the charger upward. Now I will admit that I did drop the phone once and the screen cracked and I know these phones are not designed to withstand being dropped however I had hoped it would last a little longer than a few months and be able to take being dropped only the once and with little impact. I am looking for a relatively durable phone with the usual, gps, wifi, 3g,5-8 mp camera, compatible with social networking apps and viber, with a decent memory and battery life for between €150 and €180. I would be grateful for any recommendations. I would consider a second-hand phone but I would be concerned that there could be additional problem. I am just after a good reliable phone that will last more that a few months and would appreciate and advice.

Comments

Advertisement