Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mumford and Sons - Belfast & Dublin Dates

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 RobJamesR

Is that website legit yes?

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭jimmyging

Hope it is as have bought 2 tickets from there for the gig :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭cat_xx

Please let me know if you hear anyone selling two standing tickets for the o2 dublin!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 669 ✭✭✭galait

RobJamesR wrote: »
    Is that website legit yes?

My tickets arrived last week , they are standing which will make the whole thing even better !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭pistol_75

Anyone care to hazard a guess what time they will be on stage at on Sunday? Trying to organise travel at the moment.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭smurfs5

pistol_75 wrote: »
    Anyone care to hazard a guess what time they will be on stage at on Sunday? Trying to organise travel at the moment.

It's almost definitely 9pm. I couldn't find any information on the Irish websites but on London's 02 site, they're on at 9pm so presumably it will be the same on Sunday.

http://www.theo2.co.uk/event/mumford-and-sons-20121211.html

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭hullabulloo

The vast majority of gigs in Dublin the headliner will be on between 9 & 9:15.

Any word on who is supporting tomorrow?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,888 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

The vast majority of gigs in Dublin the headliner will be on between 9 & 9:15.

Any word on who is supporting tomorrow?

Pretty sure the support is Dawes????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 669 ✭✭✭galait

pistol_75 wrote: »

8.45 By the looks of this ;)

http://musicscene.ie/2012/12/stage-times-revealed-for-mumford-sons-live-at-the-o2-dublin-on-december-16th-2012/

Ahead of Mumford & Sons‘ eagerly anticipated return to Dublin this coming December 16th 2012, Music Scene is delighted to unveil the stage times and support acts for this amazing SOLD OUT O2 Dublin show! Not only will you lucky ducks get to witness the likes of ‘The Cave’, ‘Little Lion Man’, ‘I Will Wait’, and the epic ‘Lover Of The Light’ on the night, but you also have the chance to catch two amazing support bands who shall come in the form of Dawes and Post War Years.
    Stage Times for Mumford & Sons plus special guests Dawes and Post War Years live at The O2 Dublin on Sunday the 16th of December 2012 are as follows:
    18:30 – Doors Open
    19:00 – Post War Years
    19:45 – Dawes
    20:45 – Mumford & Sons

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Wow, amazing gig!!! First time seeing them and thought they were brill. Had the place rocking most of the night!!

• Advertisement

Yea really enjoyed the gig even though i was late and not in the best mood , but they were very good . What time did they come on at? I arrived about 9.30 and was afraid they would be about half way through their set . Pity where i was there were these knobs who basically were hammered and kept trying to lift people on their shoulders and slipping on the wet ground . Also just kept talking and only getting into the big songs like Little Lion Man and The Cave.

Can see them doing one of the Pheonix Park gigs , maybe with Biffy Clyro

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭smurfs5

They were absolutely fantastic. It was also my first time seeing them live, it definitely won't be my last. To be able to sing and perform that well live is incredible. I was in really good seats and myself and the people around me knew most of the words to the songs and were really getting into the gig which was great. Great value for money as well because they came on at 9:05 and went straight through until 10:45.
    Some of my personal favourites were Roll Away Your Stone, Winter Winds, Little Lion Man, The Cave, Awake My Soul and I Will Wait- the atmosphere was amazing for them and they were performed unbelievably well. Most of their songs sounded brilliant in such a big arena, they really had the crowd going. I've wanted to go and see them for so long and the O2 was going crazy for most of the songs. 10/10. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Pierce_1991

Great show! Third time seeing them live and they've always been brilliant. Thought Marcus seemed a bit uncomfortable with the arena setting at the start and also the mics were too low down at some points (Holland Road, couldn't hear it at all), but as the gig got into its full flow it was really excellent. Lover of the Light was epic.

Great show! Third time seeing them live and they've always been brilliant. Thought Marcus seemed a bit uncomfortable with the arena setting at the start and also the mics were too low down at some points (Holland Road, couldn't hear it at all), but as the gig got into its full flow it was really excellent. Lover of the Light was epic.

Yea i found it hard to hear them talk most of the times

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭lester76

Great gig 2nd time ive seen them & it was a super nite they sounded amazing & the atmoshpere was unreal:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Yeah it really was a fantastic gig, I was lucky enough to see them in Salthill at the start of the summer too. I love how much effort they put into "Roll Away Your Stone" and "Dustbowl Dance". I though "With A Little Help From My Friends" along with Dawes was a nice touch, you would almost expect from such gentlemen.

Delighted that Piff the magic Dragon and Mr. Piffles made an appearance too :D

I was a little disappointed with their mics when they were trying to talk and the malfunction for the first half of "Holland Road" (possibly my favourite from Babel) but that wasn't their fault. Regardless, they know how to put on a show.

Advertisement