Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cool Vids&Pics&Links Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,635 ✭✭✭donegal.

dulpit wrote: »
    When do we start suggesting names for the replacement for this thread? :pac:

Waddya mean I’m funny?
    I’m funny how, I mean funny like I’m a clown?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,473 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

It's funny and all but how exactly do they expect the pitifully poor locals to read any of this?, They barely have food and electricity, never mind tablet / smartphones in every house
    New Home wrote: »
    487808.jpg

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,444 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

A drop in the ocean, but still better than no drop at all.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,156 Mod ✭✭✭✭cdeb

Arguably worse than no drop. Could be used by the regime as propaganda. Stupid Americans so ignorant they send books in a foreign language. And you don't even know what's going on the sticks - could be religious nonsense, or crap about the freedom of being able to choose your own gender.

(Always assuming it's true of course)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

cdeb wrote: »
    Arguably worse than no drop. Could be used by the regime as propaganda. Stupid Americans so ignorant they send books in a foreign language. And you don't even know what's going on the sticks - could be religious nonsense, or crap about the freedom of being able to choose your own gender.

Imagine those assholes from Westboro baptist church organising this.
    They are better off under Kim.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭Kat1170

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Sounds like they want to turn them into dumb Americans.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,352 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

^^^^^
    HAHA good lad Skullface McGubbin.
    458624.png

What's going on with Boards these days? It's really becoming a bit of a cesspit.. Makes me sad.

Suckit wrote: »
    Sounds like they want to turn them into dumb Americans.

Most of there are run by people who have escaped from North Korea. The TV programmes etc. they reference are mostly South Korean.

I get that there is as much fundamentalism in the good ole US as there is in Iran/Iraq etc. but not everything is the Bogeyman.

What's going on with Boards these days? It's really becoming a bit of a cesspit.. Makes me sad.
    Then I was growing up:

This was a Tranny!
    s-l500.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,582 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,444 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

That's why you shouldn't get your little girls to do ballet, they might practice The Nutcracker on you.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

cdeb wrote: »

Handy way for the regime to get a wide selection of USB keys

Seriously though USB keys are Very Easy to trace.

On most versions of windows you just need to type the following on a command prompt
    set devmgr_show_nonpresent_devices=1

Then open device manager, View, Show Hidden Devices and you'll see all the USB keys ever plugged into your computer, and their serial numbers.

In NK most computers use Red Star OS which is a customised version of Linux that phones home a lot. So working out who shared a USB key is just a database query.

You can BET that most people DIDN'T KNOW THAT, Capt'n. :) (Hint hint, nudge nudge)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

If you think that's bad wait for the vegan jokes.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭iLikeWaffles

The incredible winning photograph of the 2018 'Through Your Lens Underwater' contest

2g3a7f.jpg^^^

Maybe it's upside down.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

I'm loving the art school fish photo.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Maybe it's upside down.
    Maybe they’re just channeling Anchor Man

Jazz flute anyone...

Have to say, spectacular as that winning photo is, the one of the Orcas that looks like someone managed to snap it on their phone from a fishing boat is more "meaningful" . If you know what I mean.

• Advertisement

If you think that's bad wait for the vegan jokes.

Nah, the nonstop whining from both sides is easily the worst.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

I don't know what it is but it sounds dangerous. Sign me up!

Trump's Eight Billion for Space Force ?

The US already has 30,000 peple in a functioning Space Command that's already doing all the stuff that Space Farce might do.

And the Air Force are already spending $8Bn a year,

It's very easy to promise something that's already been delivered. :rolleyes:

I love the spelling in the Barclays card recall letter. :D

I love the spelling in the Barclays card recall letter. :D
    Yes the porpuses of the precushion upon a rival in Molton Keynes are to avoid an uppermost emergency as you pocket the fire.

It has to be a spoof, it's too bad to be real. :D

https://www.reddit.com/r/CasualUK/comments/961b47/absolutely_not_a_scam/

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,303 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Of course it is a spoof. How would a credit card catch fire?

Overuse? Or would it just melt?

Yes the porpuses of the precushion upon a rival in Molton Keynes are to avoid an uppermost emergency as you pocket the fire.

It has to be a spoof, it's too bad to be real. :D

https://www.reddit.com/r/CasualUK/comments/961b47/absolutely_not_a_scam/

The "send it to "Mr Smith", Bangalore, with your PIN" wasn't enough of a give-away?

The "send it to "Mr Smith", Bangalore, with your PIN" wasn't enough of a give-away?
    The sad fact is that some people have fallen for worse.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Or the countless grammatical errors. Or the lack of professional language.

• Advertisement

Sounds like a few people here would have fallen for it :O

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement