Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cool Vids&Pics&Links Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,060 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

New Home wrote: »
    It's not a joke as such, but it's a great idea all the same.

Is it really? You're in the bathroom, you can call the cops or an uber from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,935 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Evade wrote: »

Asking for help from the staff at a bar sure but the secret* code is dumb.

*until some moron plasters it all over the internet.

Far from dumb. It'll save somebody in a bit of bother regardless if its posted online.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,753 ✭✭✭Evade

GBX wrote: »
    Far from dumb. It'll save somebody in a bit of bother regardless if its posted online.
    How will the code word save someone instead of just saying it outright?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,970 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

indian-man-ploughing-a-rice-paddy-field-with-a-tractor-andhra-pradesh-ddptm4.jpg

Tractor-fight from Alluda Majaka - Tollywood

• Registered Users Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭GerB40

That helicopter one was cool. Nice touch..

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,343 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

I think it was a joke

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Exactly, if my date ever asks for an "Angel Shot" then I know it's time for "Mr. Chloroform" to make an appearance

• Moderators Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

I think some are taking it far too seriously.

• Site Banned Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Second Toughest in_the Freshers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭Mr Bloat

racso1975 wrote: »
    daily-afternoon-randomness-49-photos-2.png?w=600&h=691

Not my generation, it seems, because I'm not getting it. Anyone care to explain?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Mr Bloat wrote: »
    Not my generation, it seems, because I'm not getting it. Anyone care to explain?

It's "The S", made from smaller "The S'".

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,673 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,343 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

It's "The S", made from smaller "The S'".

Huh??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭d31b0y

kitten_k wrote: »
    15940413_10158041844185634_3520111113775965863_n.jpg?oh=dab9e88a5ef13adc95ad908829c32f1f&oe=58DEF2B4

Is the funny that the key is locked to the lock?
    Am I the only one who has only ever seen locks supplied like this?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,326 ✭✭✭Bandana boy

d31b0y wrote: »
    Is the funny that the key is locked to the lock?
    Am I the only one who has only ever seen locks supplied like this?

Card calls it a combination lock

The factory that makes locks obviously also makes combination locks and they used the wrong card in manufacturing , not sure that a small and ultimately unimportant packaging error is all that funny .

Well spotted, that passed me by.
    I guess it could technically still be a combination lock. You need to combine the key and the lock in order for it to work.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,326 ✭✭✭Bandana boy

silverharp wrote: »
    C1_XbjUUUAEHMso.jpg

Pretty sure that's a 30+ years old Bob Monkhouse joke

quote-they-all-laughed-when-i-said-i-wanted-to-be-a-comedian-well-they-re-not-laughing-now-bob-monkhouse-71-2-0233.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Tell me that one about the rare chicken is a joke. She will die eating that.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,673 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Like someone once said, 'Natural Selection'.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

New Home wrote: »
    Like someone once said, 'Natural Selection'.

I had to look that up. Still disturbed. It's chicken, not salmon :pac:

• Advertisement

Ah well then, she'd only catch chickenella, she'll be graaaaand.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,514 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Ya, me neither. The usual "if in doubt: penis" doesn't seem to apply either... :confused:

It was a gif on imgur with the heading "me debugging code" or something similar.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,022 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

what the hell is the virtue signalling thing all about?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,223 Mod ✭✭✭✭Michael D Not Higgins

Gaspode wrote: »
    what the hell is the virtue signalling thing all about?

It's like white knighting for a cause rather than a person. You're signalling your virtuousness to the community.

• Site Banned Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Second Toughest in_the Freshers

It's like white knighting for a cause rather than a person. You're signalling your virtuousness to the community.
    and 'white knighting' ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

and 'white knighting' ?

Usually where a guy stands up for feminists to appear right on. 'As a guy, I totally believe that women should rule the world to rid us of this toxic masculine patriarchal oppression because men are scum!'

That sort of thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

The back tattoo is one of the best things I've seen in a long time…

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Hi all wondering if someone could help I have a video I want to post up but won't allow have even used drop box and won't allow. Any ideas. Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement