Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cool Vids&Pics&Links Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

There's a Cambodian guy on my Friends work FB page named Hok Tu.. :D - Birthday cakes get destroyed.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,877 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

#Happy birthday to you,
    Happy birthday to you,
    Happy birthday, dear Youyou,
    Happy birthday to you.#

So very confusing... :pac:
    If you'd have posted this a few months ago the Warner Music Group would have set their lawyers all over you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Anyone know the answer to the riddle.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

If it's this one, it's not a riddle, it's a statement, i.e. the word 'what' comprises of four letters, etc.

New Home wrote: »
    If it's this one, it's not a riddle, it's a statement, i.e. the word 'what' comprises of four letters, etc.

It shouldn't say "yet is also" :p.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

It makes perfect sense if it's trying to confuse people saying that what has four letters, and yet is also three.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭jeremymurphy

New Home wrote: »

Thank you x 5000
    Didn't get it at all

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

You post 88 mbs worth of gif then it better be the funniest gif ever made and not a total piece of s**t

Twat biscuit

• Registered Users Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭dan1895

IKEA are way older than 25 years. Don't why i feel the need to point this out though.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,199 ✭✭✭✭blade1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Is that a spare battery? :rolleyes:

Yup, it's a powerbank.

I'm not sure what's worse, 'smart' watches or the people that buy them. Here's a watch I have to regularly charge. It lets me see things that are on my phone. The phone that has to be on my person in order for the watch to work.... sigh....

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭NBTD

Yup, it's a powerbank.

I'm not sure what's worse, 'smart' watches or the people that buy them. Here's a watch I have to regularly charge. It lets me see things that are on my phone. The phone that has to be on my person in order for the watch to work.... sigh....

Ohhh, I thought it was a phone and it didnt work without a cable connection...

Either way, this technology has to offer something more before I'm paying my cash

It's going off topic but people are essentially buying an expensive and bulky watch that just stops them having to take a phone out of their pocket... At least until they need to reply to a text or answer a call and then the phone has to come out anyway... Well worth a few hundred euro :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,387 ✭✭✭glynf

Yea, I can't see the attraction of whole wearable tech thing either...look at how google glass ended. Smart watches have a few uses that justify their existance, but battery life is abysmal.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,846 ✭✭✭✭Rothko

A fool and his money are soon parted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,603 ✭✭✭Kat1170

Suas11 wrote: »
    A fool and his money are soon parted.

Not if he is stingy .... :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

Whatever happened to the guy who posted the big Capt'n Midnight reveal thing?

Shannon757 wrote: »
    Whatever happened to the guy who posted the big Capt'n Midnight reveal thing?

?
    Wasn't it someone else?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Allyall wrote: »
    ?
    Wasn't it someone else?

I also think it was someone else, but I probably shouldn't say who.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

It's the guy from this video

Allyall wrote: »
    ?
    Wasn't it someone else?
    I also think it was someone else, but I probably shouldn't say who.

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

If we're thinking of the same thing then I'm certain yeah!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,324 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Are you sure?

Definitely wasn't Captain Midnight.

The error of my ways has been pointed out( Thanks Darkglasses). Apologies to Captain Midnight.:o

• Registered Users Posts: 12,199 ✭✭✭✭blade1

The error of my ways has been pointed out( Thanks Darkglasses). Apologies to Captain Midnight.:o

Spill the beans lads!
    What is it that Captain Midnight did?:pac:

blade1 wrote: »
    Spill the beans lads!

Posted a few Science Funny pics (and others) in the YLYL thread.

Nothing else (in context with the last few posts).

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,324 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

blade1 wrote: »
    Spill the beans lads!

Nothing. That is the point. It was a case of mistaken identity

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement