Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone ever had a dream of themselves being a Hero?

Options
  • 17-09-2012 10:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

I was on holidays in July this year with my OH. We had a pizza very late one night (I've heard the later you eat the more strange the dreams are) So anyway had such a wierd dream that a Zombie apocolypse was upon us and I... was the heroine!! (Lara Croft)
    I had 2 handguns and 2 huge hunting knives! (not a lot of weaponry to be saving the world but how and ever) I set off in my Range Rover Jeep to hunt a particular nasty zombie hiding out in a warehouse - and I brought all of my family along to watch me succeed! Found the zombie hiding in a toilet and when I went to shoot my guns at him BAM... they turn out to be novelty guns...

One was a novelty hairdryer and the other a novelty drill...

So I ended up having to go the gruesome way with the knives but I will leave it there!!

It was such a vivid dream and I could not stop thinking about it the next day!

Has anyone else ever had a dream where you were the Hero/Heroine?

Advertisement