Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Song book for residence bar

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭turniphead

Hi there,

I'd also really appreciate a copy.

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭kildareash

OMG, can't believe I stumbled across this thread. OH wants to do songbooks for the residents bar as wedding favours, was dreading trying to do it.

I would really really appreciate it if someone could sent it to me also

• Registered Users Posts: 44 tinimc

Hi there,

would love a copy of this song book also.

Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭jonnyfingers

This seems to be quite a popular request. Would there by anyway that somebody who has a copy could upload it anywhere and possibly a Mod could sticky the link on here?

Are there any Boards rules against this, or would we need the original creator's permission?

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭KK4SAM

Put me in for a copy as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭buzsywuzsy

Would it be possible to get a copy of this also?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭Citygirl1

Hi - Would anyone be able to sent this to me also!! It would be great for an event we are organising. :)

If someone could respond, I'll PM my e-mail address. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭almorris

Hi - Would anyone be able to sent this to me also!!

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Caveat_

Why not make up your own one? You should know the crowd you are catering for.

Then you are sure only music that is suitable (you like) will be sang :p.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,895 ✭✭✭clint_silver

almorris wrote: »
    Hi - Would anyone be able to sent this to me also!!

Send me a pm with an email and I'll send on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,818 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

If you're not going to personalise it with songs that your particular people know, then you're probably best off just buying something like The Little Black Songbook or similar.

If you're not going to personalise it with songs that your particular people know, then you're probably best off just buying something like The Little Black Songbook or similar.
    The big list is full of songs everyone would know. There might be the odd song that's personalized but this would be outside the norm.

"Ah jaysus great night but the singsong at 5am never went into the B sides of the Wolf tones singles therefore the wedding as a whole was ****e"

• Registered Users Posts: 4,063 ✭✭✭Miaireland

I was at a party recently and they had them. I am not a singer so maybe I am not the best to judge but it felt a bit like being in school. Either the person playing the music would start a song and someone would pipe up what page is that on or else someone would say I am going to sing song x, everyone turn to page 20. It got pretty annoying towards the end.

Miaireland wrote: »
    I was at a party recently and they had them. I am not a singer so maybe I am not the best to judge but it felt a bit like being in school. Either the person playing the music would start a song and someone would pipe up what page is that on or else someone would say I am going to sing song x, everyone turn to page 20. It got pretty annoying towards the end.

If it was me, I have to say Id be like this too.

Ive had a lot of requests for the song book so I uploaded to a file share links below to the 2 docs. If anyone has any trouble getting them , pm me and I'll mail on.

http://snk.to/f-ctn3ym8p
    http://snk.to/f-cdunapmh

Advertisement