Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sinn Féin's attitude toward Real IRA arrests.

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,693 ✭✭✭Laminations

No, and I believe she will get an unconditional release in the near future.

It is obvious to me then that you (not accepting a release with conditions) do not hold Prices health as your primary concern.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭Fenian Army

It is obvious to me then that you (not accepting a release with conditions) do not hold Prices health as your primary concern.
    Not with your conditions anyway.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 806 ✭✭✭getzls

No, and I believe she will get an unconditional release in the near future.

If she is so ill as her supporters claim, then yes she will get an unconditional release.

In a coffin.

Saying that, she was dying 30 years ago but got released to carry on her campaign of hate.

Keep her where she is so peace loving people can feel that bit safer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭Fenian Army

you seem delighted at the prospect of her dying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,684 ✭✭✭JustinDee

Seriously, whoever you are, knock the emotional blackmail on the head. It worked for Bob Geldof but not much else.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

What she did, was not a crime.
    Did she associate with terrorists in public? There's what you know, and what you can prove, and although people may "know" she hung out with terrorists in the past, they can "prove" she was associating with terrorists on the letter day. IMO, this is why they got her on that which they can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt, and not have to rely on witnesses who could change their mind.
    Seaneh wrote: »
    Only problem being she wasn't released under licence, she was pardoned.
    She was released on licence in 1980. She was granted the royal prerogative of mercy (RPM) in respect of another conviction which carried a 20-year fixed term sentence. The RPM did not cover her life sentences.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,693 ✭✭✭Laminations

Not with your conditions anyway.

So what is your primary concern?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,486 ✭✭✭✭Sand

I, for one, hopes she lives a long life in jail.

Advertisement