Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cost of Education Allowance

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭Tope

Just to let you know, I got mine today too (also from Bishop Square), so hopefully yours will come through too.
    It's crazy how long it took this year - last year I got it at the start of October if I remember correctly.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Shankly88

Thanks tope ye it's shocking it's the first year I'm on it would of thought it would have been late sep/early oct at least. Bishops square has always striked me as a place where half the staff don't know whats going on(through no fault of their own) so i shouldn't be surprised in a way

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2 The 59 Sound

Still no sign of mine :(

I'm Kings Inn, North Inner City Centre Dublin 1, the biggest social welfare office in Dublin

Ragin as this stage

GRRRRRRRRRRRRR

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Shankly88

nope didnt get it :mad::mad::mad: going across the road on monday after college for a few stern words to see wtf is going on!! anyone else in bishop street not get paid?

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭teddy_303

hey 59, a mate of mine in my class is in Kings Inn, North Inner City Centre Dublin 1 too, and he got his before i got mine, 2 weeks before i think...might be worth having a word mate...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭rolo454

When you first start college under BTEA you give SW a letter from college stating you are a (temporary) student that means your a student but have not payed fee's yet. Once you give SW that letter they will start giving you your €188 per week (standard rate for everyone). Then once you pay your fee's (or SUSI pays them) then you get another letter from your college stating you are a registered student; then you get your money for the cost of education (book allowance or whatever).

Advertisement