Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Terrifying Nightmare

Options
  • 13-09-2012 6:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

Hey everyone, thought I'd share a horrible nightmare I had a while ago, I was in a quiet bar, drinking my pint in a secluded part with nobody that I actually recognized when all of a sudden the place is in chaos, a few men wearing balaclavas enter with guns and start shooting everywhere and at everyone, killing innocent people, they came to where I was and shot all around, thankfully I had already dropped to underneath the table and was quite hidden from where they were at the time, the sound of bullets flying everywhere was so loud it was terrifying, for some reason in this nightmare I lay down and pretended to be dead beside people next to me that were shot, killed and had fallen to the ground... there was silence for about 5 minutes, I was beginning to think the coast was clear and that they had left, I never moved once, I lay still as if I was dead, trying so hard to even keep my chest from showing I was breathing and in fact alive, my heart was racing as fast as it was possible, then, out of nowhere I felt the end of a barrel from a gun stick right into the side of my head. it felt so real I could even smell the gun, my heart drove me absolutely mental at this stage and I could hear the sound of the gun getting ready to go off then BOOM! icon_e_sad.gificon_e_sad.gif I woke up instantly in the most nervous state I've ever been in.. took me weeks to get over the shock I got off it.. I have had a few nightmares since, of in or around the same ending (I'm dying) but none quite as scary as this one. I was told by a mate that these type of dreams/nightmares mean the end of maybe a certain type of life I have at the minute and the beginning of a new one, I don't know if that is the case but if any dream expert out there reads this I sure would like a reply... any help is appreciated.

Cheers!

Advertisement