Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apartment Numbers in Larkfield!!

Options
  • 12-09-2012 1:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hey! Just wondering if everyone has gotten their room numbers in Larkfield yet?? :D As far as I know I am V211 :D On the mixed floor too!! So excited to move in!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Wkds

SAH93 wrote: »
    Hey! Just wondering if everyone has gotten their room numbers in Larkfield yet?? :D As far as I know I am V211a :D On the mixed floor too!! So excited to move in!!
    Won't nick-nack you much anyway :-P

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭AnnaKin

ehh...how do you know what floor you're on? I thought V was larkfield, and the 2 was second floor and the numbers that followed were the actual appartment? :confused: Anyways, if thats the case I'm on third floor too :)

AnnaKin wrote: »
    ehh...how do you know what floor you're on? I thought V was larkfield, and the 2 was second floor and the numbers that followed were the actual appartment? :confused: Anyways, if thats the case I'm on third floor too :)
    G=boys
    1=girls
    2=mixed

Wkds wrote: »
    G=boys
    1=girls
    2=mixed

ooohhh well now i feel a complete eejit for not realising that :pac: thanks :p

G=boys
    1=girls
    2=mixed

ooohhh well now i feel a complete eejit for not realising that :pac: thanks :p
    Does anyone know if security have any qualms about a fellow larkfielder staying the night in a different room?

• Advertisement

Does anyone know if security have any qualms about a fellow larkfielder staying the night in a different room?

I dont think there'd be any problems with that! Wouldnt even need to know I'd imagine!

Also I presume we're allowed drink on campus?

I should think so, yeah :rolleyes:

I should think so, yeah :rolleyes:
    Good to hear. Anyone going on the beer the Sunday we move up?

Good to hear. Anyone going on the beer the Sunday we move up?

Well it is a party isnt it? :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭sarahguitar92

I'm on the mixed floor too. V203... is my flatmate out there? :p

I'm on the mixed floor too. V203... is my flatmate out there? :p

Haha thats the one thing i am sort of worried about, who my flatmate is :pac:

oh and I'm not yours sorry :o :pac:

hey question guys :D Did you all get an email confirming payment for campus? :confused:

Haha thats the one thing i am sort of worried about, who my flatmate is :pac:

oh and I'm not yours sorry :o :pac:

Me too to be honest! Just hoping for a nice friendly person who won't leave me to do all the cleaning haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 SAH93

hey question guys :D Did you all get an email confirming payment for campus? :confused:

No not yet?? :confused: but i rang them up to ask them did they get it and they said they did!! :pac: So they must not be sending out confirmation??

Me too to be honest! Just hoping for a nice friendly person who won't leave me to do all the cleaning haha.

Hahaha I'm hoping for someone who is just talkative and not too fussy :pac: If they're a bit messy i don't mind :rolleyes: besides, my mam got me so much stuff to clean and cook with i think i have enough for the whole floor :pac:

And as for confirming it they haveny't sent me any either, though i requested it :o Still, so long as no one else has I think I'm ok :pac:

Yeah, I got a confirmation email a couple of weeks ago.

Aren't they supposed to be sending us information about key collection and moving in?

Yeah, I got a confirmation email a couple of weeks ago.

Aren't they supposed to be sending us information about key collection and moving in?

Didn't even think of that :pac: Well all I know is you move in from 12 onwards, and I *think* you get the key card at security, not too sure though :rolleyes: What time do you guys reckon you'll be heading in at? :D

Didn't even think of that :pac: Well all I know is you move in from 12 onwards, and I *think* you get the key card at security, not too sure though :rolleyes: What time do you guys reckon you'll be heading in at? :D

I'm not moving in until Monday morning?? Hope i don't miss too much sunday night?? :confused:

I'm not moving in until Monday morning?? Hope i don't miss too much sunday night?? :confused:

Ahh well as far as I know the SU have a party (going by what I've seen on here ;) ) But theres another one the next sunday so I doubt you will :P It'll just leave your flatmate wondering who you are is all :pac: I'm in V241 btw, didnt mention it before :cool:

• Advertisement

No idea what time I'm moving in to be honest! Anyone else as nervous as I am?

the wait is making me more nervous!! I am just dying to move in already!! :P I am so prepared! I have So much stuff with me! :/ :P

No idea what time I'm moving in to be honest! Anyone else as nervous as I am?

Nervous, excited, nauseous, excited :pac: What course are you doing? :P I dont think theres any need to be nervous, sounds like it'll be great :D

Ahhh so were all on the same floor!! :D Fingers crossed our room mates are sound! :P

Ahhh so were all on the same floor!! :D Fingers crossed our room mates are sound! :P
    If not.....swapsies?? :pac:

I'm mainly nervous about making friends. I was at college before and didn't have a good experience with that. The people I was living with on campus were so unfriendly!

I'm doing Multimedia. How about you two?

I'm mainly nervous about making friends. I was at college before and didn't have a good experience with that. The people I was living with on campus were so unfriendly!

I'll probably be really quiet the first day, you needn't worry, between class, societies and god knows what else, you'll find like-minded people ;)

Oh and I'm doing Business international :D

I'm doing Multimedia. How about you two?

I'm sure you will be fine!! :D Larkfield is just first years!! So we'll all be in the same boat!! :P I am doing communication studies!! :D Can't wait! Me, you and the journalism people tend to be in some lectures together! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Creidim

VG04.. but I'm living with my friend so I'm sorted :P Lookin forward to meeting some new peeps though :D

• Advertisement

Creidim wrote: »
    VG04.. but I'm living with my friend so I'm sorted :P Lookin forward to meeting some new peeps though :D

Bottom floor :o I envy you :rolleyes: but then, those stairs will probably be the only exercise i get if i dont go to the gym :pac: Are you moving up Sunday too? :D

Advertisement